New BLACK WHITE transom tie downs/tow loops..STAINLESS....BACK IIN STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marine quality stainless steel ring tig welded with heavy duty nylon webbing...UV resistant nylon thread These tiedowns will also work as a front or rear tiedown, or as a tow loop.

Universal ANY ski with a bow/stern eye

14 each shipped

2 for 25 shipped

tension test results on page 7---rated to over 2300+ pounds

NEVER. had a breakage or loss reported.

Current colors availible are black, white, blue and orange. Stock fluctuates constantly with whats in stock.

This is my redesign of a 1990's yamaha product. If you see it, or something like it somewhere else. They stole/massaged my idea or are selling my product. Just an FYI
All orders ship on the first Monday following payment.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,802
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3,511
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 2,836
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 2,784
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2,603
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2,424
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 2,457
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 2,393
Last edited:

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
I bought 6 used ones from Idok a week ago for my move to Florida... I just strapped my skis to the trailer tonight using these eyelets... Very cool product he has here!!

kraqus

Site Supporter
These straps will solve forever the problem of NOT having a tow loop in the back of your ski, seems like nobody uses one there.
Everyone has tow loops in the front!!!.....yeah that is if YOU need to get towed.....what about if YOU are doing the towing?
Where we ride (Oakland Port) there is a lot of traffic, quite dangerous, I have experienced it myself.
If someone's ski stall, I need to be able to get them out of the way as fast as possible, no time for untangling ropes.
Same thing if I stall, someone needs to come and rescue me, either way this strap solves that problem for me.

I use Jetmaniac's towing/limiting rope......AND with this tow loop is the PERFECT COMBINATION.

p.s: Sorry for my rant but this is something that has been bothering for a long time.

Benny

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I agree, great addition to the tow loops already made. This is the perfect solution to the rear bow eye tow situation. I have made the original SS bow eye tow loop for years now and never had a good solution to the rear bow eye. This is it! Great product!

Top Bottom