Blaster Blaster Guys what bars?

Draggingto

No Clue
Looking at changing up the bars on my blaster, Still has stock steering for now. What are you running? Throw up some pics if you could.

Thanks.

Draggingto

No Clue
Look like 1 1/8 bars, are you still running stock steering? if so are you running a adapter for the fat bars? they look great, do you know the rise?

emu4abug.jpg

Running FLY aero bars on mine with stock steering. I just cut a little off the ends to narrow them a bit.

Draggingto

No Clue
Thanks for the input guys, if any of you have info on the rise of your bars/sweep degree ect that would help me make a decision. There are so many different choices for bars, even more so now that i see they make a adaptor to run 1 1/8 fat bars.

I'm trying to find these same bars but all I see is 1 1/8". Where did you find these in 7/8"?

Mine are fat bars. I used 1 1/8 adapter to use them. I cut the bump off the adapter so I could mount them flat against the steering plate instead of mounting them on top off the old 7/8 mount. These are CR high bend FLY Aero bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emu4abug.jpg

Running FLY aero bars on mine with stock steering. I just cut a little off the ends to narrow them a bit.
Im really sorry to hijack the thred but I want to do my turf just like that, did you buy it in a kit or did you but i sheet and cut it yourself? Also if you bought a sheet what size would I need, thanks and sorry im so off topic but im currently rebuilding a blaster and still new to everything

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
need a full sheet and you have to cut your own. should be able to get it at any pwc type store in you area or order directly from hydroturf.

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
need a full sheet and you have to cut your own. should be able to get it at any pwc type store in you area or order directly from hydroturf.

you might need two full sheets if doing the rails. I went through like 80% of a sheet doing the wifes blaster, including the front bumper.

I'm running the 701 QS with Renthal fatbars CR high bend. Cut an inch off the ends to make narrower. Love them.

Attachments

• 2013-04-27_14-51-51_808.jpg
    2013-04-27_14-51-51_808.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 30
Top Bottom