Blowsion Bilge Fittings

ToddW

Web GuY
Is it just me or do the hull fittings from blowsion for bilge not fit the 3ft hose they sell?

Am I supposed to use some adapter that I can't seem to find on their site or at wal-mart, or what's up?
NOTE:
This is the 2nd time I'm having to send blowsion back a part for ********ing up my order. First time they sent me the smaller fittings [ the One I KNOW is not for the bilge], this time after talking to them on the phone they sent me ORANGE! I WANTED BLACK!

Time to get the right part here and get these returned :banghead:

Thats interesting. I have a trashed hood seal and needed a new one to ride this weekend. I called blowsion because they are two days out and the guy was so rude I said never mind and called legdrag on the other side of the country.

ToddW

Web GuY
Thats interesting. I have a trashed hood seal and needed a new one to ride this weekend. I called blowsion because they are two days out and the guy was so rude I said never mind and called legdrag on the other side of the country.

I must say they've been atleast nice to me when I talked to them but sending the wrong part 2x is crazy :banghead: I'm glad my trip isn't this weekend!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom