Blowsion Motors Anyone Have Em? Please comment

Hi guys,

Does anyone ride the blowsion setups the sell like the 900cc/865cc setups they build and how they compare?

as im from south africa im saving to buy a complete build ski, but our guys here do not specialize in anything other than stock cranks/cylinders only bigbores mainly are these setups with pv motors that hard to maintain for both freestyle/freeride?

Best that i know of sofar is
-xscream power
-magoos
-and a few others mentioned here on the forum, id like to buy a big ass possible motor reliable so everything keeps working only piston/rings replacement as ive broken soooo many tl setups due to my own wrong installation that were not surf proof:dunce:

Thanx in advance!
Hendrik Lloyd.

Xscream

the only way to fly

the one on the left is about 1.5 years old, 200+ gallons of fuel and its never missed a beat. I changed the plugs ONCE, because I felt guilty

the one on the right, same story..maybe 100 gallons of fuel on that one and I dont think its ever had the plugs changed.

after sitting for a week they roll over with 2 bumps of the starter and perferm flawlessly 100% of the time.

Attachments

• singledouble.jpg
    singledouble.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
A friend of mine has a Blowsion big bore 760 cc engine.
It hits very nicely all around and he's been happy with it. He has put a lot of trouble-free hours on it over the past couple of years.

Another guy has a similar engine with similar results. Happy with it, trouble-free.

Xscream

the only way to fly

the one on the left is about 1.5 years old, 200+ gallons of fuel and its never missed a beat. I changed the plugs ONCE, because I felt guilty

the one on the right, same story..maybe 100 gallons of fuel on that one and I dont think its ever had the plugs changed.

after sitting for a week they roll over with 2 bumps of the starter and perferm flawlessly 100% of the time.

cOOL bNANAS:Banane01:

What size motors are they?

cOOL bNANAS:Banane01:

What size motors are they?

both motors are stock stroke, 83mm kawi flattops, 735cc------borable to 85.5, 785cc

left motor runs a single Full Spec 49, enhancer and stock lightened flywheel

right motor runs Xscream modded SBN 46's, enhancer and TBM fly

the single carb motor is a little smoother, the dual carb motor makes a slight bit more power

we have friends locally that have SS 865 motors, 1000cc motors...basically one in every size and configuration they make... and ALL are incredible. My most favorite toy of my entire life

Last edited:
exile, notice the powervalves ;)

cant get that with a stock cylinder!!!

I took the PV covers off a few weeks ago just due to curiosity.....they looked perfect after 1.5 years and a minium use of 10-12 gallons every week

Last edited:
Thank you for all the posts guys, appreciate it:fing02:

What would you go 4?
900cc dasa non pv with bipe
or
1000cc xscream pv motor with that new factory pipe thing lol with small gas tank:thinking:

they cost about the same are the diffs that big between the 3:wizard:

Don 79 TA

Still Fat....
I would contact Paul at LPW (JrMagoo's)

he is awesome to work with and the 5 mil Lamey setup he did for me was awesome for over 5 years

Personally i'm a non-powervalve fan, i like less stuff kept simple, doesn't mean PV's aren't reliable
I think whom ever you use, you will not have a problem

Doesn't Kommander do all of Blowsions engines??

Blowsion is doing their own motors, and Kommander is not associated with that.

Kommander does all of my motors. Which has only really been two the past two and a half years and two world freeride titles. The singular problem I had was that I insist on running stock reeds because they are less prone to breaking if you suck in some water in a contest situation. I broke one of those stock reeds that dinged up the top end. That was after a bout a year and a full competitive season of riding and training. That motor was rebuild and brought to Brazil the following year and sold down there to Xan Sampaio...sitll running strong. My boat from last season has had zero issues and has was beat on thoroughly for a year. The last six month for me I have spent more time out of the water than in...but that is about to change.

We are doing another 760 package now.

Steve Webster, has built countless world championship winning race motors. And before me, he did all of Joe's motors.

If you want big power, Steve helped DASA develop the port timing on their new cylinders and Kommander is a Distributor for DASA products.

He would also be happy to build you a complete boat also.

I should also say that I have not ridden any of the Blowsion motor packages yet, but Pierre really liked the one they built for him at Surf Slam last year.

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
I would go with the Xs1000 with the B pipe and stock eletrics,my buddy has one these on a rickter and I plate to plate back's on flat water
Thank you for all the posts guys, appreciate it:fing02:

What would you go 4?
900cc dasa non pv with bipe
or
1000cc xscream pv motor with that new factory pipe thing lol with small gas tank:thinking:

they cost about the same are the diffs that big between the 3:wizard:

both motors are stock stroke, 83mm kawi flattops, 735cc------borable to 85.5, 785cc

left motor runs a single Full Spec 49, enhancer and stock lightened flywheel

right motor runs Xscream modded SBN 46's, enhancer and TBM fly

the single carb motor is a little smoother, the dual carb motor makes a slight bit more power

we have friends locally that have SS 865 motors, 1000cc motors...basically one in every size and configuration they make... and ALL are incredible. My most favorite toy of my entire life

just wondering and dont meen to thread jack... flat top kawi piston on a yami crank? big pin or small pin piston?

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
Go with a minimum 10MM stroker crank and a 89-91MM piston, upwards of 1000cc, plenty of power and you won't look back.

DASA can set you up with either a 12MM or 16MM stroker as well.

SB Products also has billet engine cases to go with DASA's billet cylinder.

Everything, along with prices, can be veiwed at dasaracing.com, call the shop or send me a PM if you are interested in more information.

I can post assembled prices if you are interested.

Brian

Last edited:
Top Bottom