Blowsion vs RRP

...The RRP bracket is slightly lower than the blowsion bracket (approx.1cm)
Is that extra cm something that is noticible once your out riding, is there any difference in handeling -or is the difference between the two of them to small to even notice once your out there....?

---I got a lowered Blowsion bracket mounted on my sj with a RRP pole and I`m looking at the blowsion JK hood and the wamilton wammer hood...

the wammer looks slightly lower than the JK -so If a want a wammer I think I have to change to a RRP bracket so that the front piece will fit....?
If I go with the JK hood I think the pole will sit slightly lower with a RRP bracket than It will with the blowsion bracket that seems to have a nice line to it.

If a change to a RRP bracket, will the two air holes align with the holes that is already cut to due to the blowsion bracket -or will I have to cut e`m open a little more??

-Any one whos got experience from this?
I appreciates all pointers and facts?

//: )

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I'd call Blowsion and ask them the Blowsion-related questions. They're a helpful bunch and pretty knowledgeable.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
I am running the RRP handlepole bracket with an AC pole and Wammer hood. The set up is very low profile and nice I couldn't complain about the bracket functionality and installation either. two solid products and i have beat them both to hell and are still together.

Top Bottom