Freestyle Blue's Birthday Bash

Blue

Judging your cheapness
Great Video, What an AWESOME DAY.. I also wanted to say Thank You to everyone that came to see me turn the BIG 40....Im fortunate to have a great group of friends.
Thank You all so much. ALSO SPECIAL THANKS to Jetmaniac for hiring the camera / video guy to catch all the action. Brett did a great job on the shooting and editing.
Stay tuned for the Next Party Im thinking August or September.

JUST FYI that last huge flip was my 17 year old stepsons first attempt at a backy. GOOD JOB MIKEY. Go Big or Go Home...... Oh it was my FREAK though....

Last edited:

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
not to take any of the focus away from blues b-day (which congrats on ) but that flip lucas did off the v-wake ,super impressive ,great riding guys ! hate to say it ,but for a minute there it looks like dan forgot his flight plan. (jk) flippin or floppin at least you all had fun .getting ready to go ride myself ,had to get pumped!!!! way to roll Blue !

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
yea no disrespect Dan,just enjoying the footage ,i think we all have done something like this(at least i know i have). its just great when friends catch a moment like this on camera ,and then post it up.way to go for it !

Last edited:
Top Bottom