boat wheelie

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
I had a buddy run a 16' lund skiff up on a floatplane ramp in high wind's in the middle of winter the wind flipped him right over backward's. hypothermia quick

ctatv

2strokes forever
my uncle had a 16 ft bow rider i forget the brand but it was rated for 80hp and he had a bigg ass evinrude 115hp on the back he used to lift it up like that for us when we were kids was scary as sht when your like 8

Lammy

winter sucks
not too long ago there was a guy who subed his cigarette boat on accident at the lake of the ozarks. the boat went straight down like a bullet.

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
it's a jet boat and when you throw it in reverse and punch it that is exactly what they do. my son has been washed right out of the boat before in a bayliner jazz lol

it's a jet boat and when you throw it in reverse and punch it that is exactly what they do. my son has been washed right out of the boat before in a bayliner jazz lol

Thats no jet boat bro. Thats a direct drive Master Craft. You can even see the doghouse in the middle of the boat. How in the eff did he do that!?!?

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
Thats no jet boat bro. Thats a direct drive Master Craft. You can even see the doghouse in the middle of the boat. How in the eff did he do that!?!?
well then I don't know either that look's like a reverse jet boat stunt but you might be right they were definatley getting ready for the event before it happened :Flush:

Fro Diesel

creative control
we've done the sub in a 1992 malibu (inboard). The guy at the dealership where my friend bought the boat told him it would do 180s if driven right. SO my friend (idiot) set out to do a 180. We ended up about teh same way except we were a bit more underwater and the cooler full of beer was floating outside the boat. It took an hour before the bilge allowed us to putt back to shore. Not something you want to do time and time again like we do on our skis. To think of it it was the same night that the same friend hit my then gf in the face with the rope handle when plowing water trying to stand up on the wakeboard. Good times.

ctatv

2strokes forever
we've done the sub in a 1992 malibu (inboard). The guy at the dealership where my friend bought the boat told him it would do 180s if driven right. SO my friend (idiot) set out to do a 180. We ended up about teh same way except we were a bit more underwater and the cooler full of beer was floating outside the boat. It took an hour before the bilge allowed us to putt back to shore. Not something you want to do time and time again like we do on our skis. To think of it it was the same night that the same friend hit my then gf in the face with the rope handle when plowing water trying to stand up on the wakeboard. Good times.

ive seen inboard ski boats do 180s but never seen them sub before

Top Bottom