British National Freeride Competition

A few photos of me at the British national free ride competition this past weekend.
The comp was held at Fistral beach in Newquay cornwall, jets skis have never been allowed to launch off this beach so this was a 1st, for more pics check out the FNT website (<!-- m -->http://www.thefnt.co.uk<!-- m --> & face book)
photo4.jpgphoto9.jpgphoto5.jpgphoto8.jpg

Dmac80sc

Site Supporter
Sweet looks like you had some fun waves for the even too! Do you guys get good surf over there often?

Fistral beach is probably the most well know surf spot in the uk, all powered water craft are banned so this event was a big coupe for us. not many places over here that you can launch a ski where there is surf. Not very often we get good clean surf, it's normally messy crap. We normally travel 4+ hours each way chasing the surf every weekend.

Fistral beach is probably the most well know surf spot in the uk, all powered water craft are banned so this event was a big coupe for us. not many places over here that you can launch a ski where there is surf. Not very often we get good clean surf, it's normally messy crap. We normally travel 4+ hours each way chasing the surf every weekend.
Move away from there thats mad dude

Dan id love too move mate, i want to go to Oz but Mrs wont come with me & i got 2 kids so cant really just :):):):):) off :0(

Cheers Marc, cant wait to get over to ireland & start ripping some surf. 1200miles for a weekend skiing yeah bring it on ;0)

Top Bottom