Calling all local riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
I am planning a video shoot on the weekend of feb 20th. to make an intro and get some clips for an online promo vid to help sell this event. please post here or contact me via phone if you know me personally and want to participate in this project.

there will be photographers and girls involved so don't be shy. :bananalama:

:Eyecrazy:

thanks

justin

madscientist

guys here is he skinny, this Saturday the 21st we will be shooting hd video for a promotional video for the ride in April. the shoot will be held on pensacola beach at the boat launch sound side. be there around 2pm.

thank you

justin

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
I'm still a "maybe" on this one. If my youngest doesn't spend the weekend with me and my oldest, I'll be there with her. She LOVES to take pictures with my Canon, somaybe she'll get some photos to add to the video. Will know more tommorow whether or not I can make it. You said your wife and kids will be hanging out, too, didn't you Justin?

madscientist

not on this sat. the swells are rollng in yesterday and today and will be flat due to a sift in the winds.so hence the flatwater session. we are expecting 10-16 skis out this weekend. go turn out for a last minute ride.

5 x2's
4 blasters
2 550s
2 650s
3-5 sj's

madscientist

turn out today was great and sorry those who couldn't make it happened to miss out on my big surprise of a model shoot on some of the skis :shocked:

i will get the pictures from the photographer this week sometime and tribby will get hers up soon. :woot:

:Thinkingof_:

hope everyone had a good time and looking forward to having everyone make it to the X2TRAVAGANZA IN APRIL

:djsmilie:

madscientist

wed and thursday were in the 5-6ft range but on top of each other at 6sec intervals. friday was flat and today we were working w/ limited time and multiple peoples schedules to get the footage for the video.

lets plan another next month for some surf riding?

so where are we going thats going to have surf??

we are both down to go to hugo if you want, just let us know!

madscientist

i'm watching the swells and wave projections. pcb or orange beach , maybe destin pass?

i am limited on travel because of the kids and family.

if only i was single and had less responsibly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

We enjoyed the ride yesterday, Justin. Sorry, we had to cut out a little early. Thanks for the invite. Lets get another ride together soon (maybe some surf riding?).

Jeff

Just had to do this. I hope Jeff's wife doesn't get jealous.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC00020.jpg
    DSC00020.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC00021.jpg
    DSC00021.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg