SX/SXi/SXi Pro calling RN pole conversion guys

I shortened mine -4, along with modifying my turn plate to accept straight bars I'm at about -7.5 from stock. Great for flatwater freestyle but I'd prefer slightly longer for cruising. Also, cutting 4" off the bottom moved the bend in the pole so it's in front of the curve on the hood, which looks funny and required a slightly taller pole pad/bumper.

i have a -3.5 umi on mine runninf a xscream str8 bar set up
so its -????
but i have 4 skis with umi poles not all are sn and not all are the same legnth ( 1 sn ,2 rn , 1 sxr )
this past monday i rode a buds sn with a ac pole
it totally sucked! was a great time on the water but rn pole is where its @!

i have a -3.5 umi on mine runninf a xscream str8 bar set up
so its -????
but i have 4 skis with umi poles not all are sn and not all are the same legnth ( 1 sn ,2 rn , 1 sxr )
this past monday i rode a buds sn with a ac pole
it totally sucked! was a great time on the water but rn pole is where its @!
Yep, the RN poles are a huge improvement on the squares.

It may sound odd but I preferred the stock pole on my SXR for everything but freestyle.

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
i'm running a -2 on my square with the xmetal -3 steering setup with the straight bars....i love it..i'm 5' 7"...i think i'd want it a little bit shorter if i was rolling tho' i mostly rec ride, jump boat wakes and do a few tricks here and there.....also when setting mine up i ditched the sn bracket and reinforced the pole mount with a layer of carbon on top and bottom then mounted my rn bracket as far forward as i could in the mounting area

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
I have a stock length on mine pre-07.. 08-up are factory 3" shorter... I think I may cut a couple inches out this winter... Its shorter than my stock kawi pole was, but I think I may like shorter..

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
i have superjet ac pole what kind of modifications do i have to do to make it fit on a sxi pro

I am not sure on a aftermarket pole... I had to trim the end of the pole at the mount end to clear the pole bracket.. And the cable comes out on the wrong side for a SJ than a Kawi.. Not ever really paying attention to a SJ aftermarket pole I am not exactly sure how the cable runs or anything...

Top Bottom