Super Jet Cavitation Problem Please Help!!!

Everytime i go ride after about 5 min my superjet starts cavitating hardcore and i have know clue why? Ive taken apart the pump numerous times sealing and resealing and dont see the problem? My friend thinks that im getting to much water in my waterbox cause of my front side exhaust and thinks a flow control valve will fix the problem. If you could please help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
Cavitation and FCV, not sure. I dont think there is a link between cavitation and FCV. Check midshaft and motor mount and be sure everything is good inside and outside the pump, including pump shoe and pump seal. Just my 2 cens.

Ya but like it will run strong for a little bit then it will cavitate. then ill shut it off and it will start running strong again then cavitate after a little bit

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
Ya but like it will run strong for a little bit then it will cavitate. then ill shut it off and it will start running strong again then cavitate after a little bit

All the cavitation problem I live was cavitated all the time at the same rpm, not after 5 min of ride.

Top Bottom