Freestyle check out my BOB GEN 3

I will keep this short not big into producing build threads.... TS 771CC + OEM 144 PUMP 11/17 Hooker

There will be no " sticker is loose or has a bubble " or "a piece of turf is loose" or cosmetic information, I bought this Hull for function and what more can i ask for if besides that it looks better than other skis out there ???

3 things that have been important to me

- Customer service - Special Thank you to the great team of the ski clinic, I can not emphasize how smooth this was and how above and beyond helpfull they are , highly recommend anyone
- Budget <> Function - After looking into several other products I came to the conclusion that BOB GEN 3 is the best priced product for its Function
- Assembly - I wanted a hull that I can assemble within a day without to many hurdles and custom parts needed.

The water test will folow shortly

if there are questions regarding the BOB GEN 3 feel free to send me a PM for phonbe number and I will be happy to give you my input, or call Ski Clinic Directly......

Thank you
PS ( disregard the sloppy Flywheel cover seal, it was a quick lake day fix and I was to anxious to get the ski running, its tight so who cares...lool )

AND NOW >> FLIP IT OR ZIP IT << RIGHT ??

Attachments

• P5090001.jpg
    P5090001.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 160
  • P5090006.jpg
    P5090006.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 174
  • P5180026.JPG
    P5180026.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 213
  • P5180029.JPG
    P5180029.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 175
  • P5180031.JPG
    P5180031.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 168
  • P5180032.JPG
    P5180032.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 144
  • P5180036.JPG
    P5180036.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
dope looking ski right there...not even a bit "urnge" on it though. Where you gonna put ur signature on that baby?

Thank you !!

I am mostly annoyed about the stupid registration numbers that have to find a place....

I was thinking about color signtaures got RRP tubes in red and green but thinking for now just leaving it plain

Last edited:

Pnutt

From( Jet Punks ) Texoma
is it a good idea to have that tank vent line ending under the hood and not in the hand pole ? thought they ran though to the hand pole to keep gas vapors from building in the engine compartment when it is sitting? i guess if you pull the hood be for you start it that it should not be an issue but would hate to see what would happen if you did not and it popped

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
is it a good idea to have that tank vent line ending under the hood and not in the hand pole ? thought they ran though to the hand pole to keep gas vapors from building in the engine compartment when it is sitting? i guess if you pull the hood be for you start it that it should not be an issue but would hate to see what would happen if you did not and it popped
Under hood is fine, but all skis should be stored with the hood cracked for ventilation. Any type of fuel leak is possible in any ski. Always keep the hood either off or cracked when it's parked.

Very nice you and Jay should make it out to Miller next weekend (Memorial day) and chase down some boats with us.

Top Bottom