Check out this backflip bail!!! Perfect Bail!!!

Hi guys,

no matter what you may think i did click on it for the backflip bail ;> keep on watching:nana:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJ5xAXkecHw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJ5xAXkecHw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

stanton

High on jetskis.
haha yea that was me, went a little bigger than i was expecting!
vids at 7000 views!? im famous! wheres my internet moneys?

Last edited:

Its all about the surf!
haha yea that was me, went a little bigger than i was expecting!
vids at 7000 views!? im famous! wheres my internet moneys?

No chit! To bad we aren't making any money off these vids we post up on You Tube. The viewing public would get a lot more (and better quality vids) to view! Think about it, what if there was a pay section on You tube where a viewer would have to set up an account with money in it similar to Pay Pal and would have money deducted when they watched certain vids. The vids would need to be rated to even be good enough to get into the pay section so viewers aren't getting ripped. The vids would be cheap, say .10 or a quarter depending on there rating. That way viewers would only pay a minimal amount and won't get stuck watching lame ass chit. Who wouldn't have paid .25 to see the clip of Piere Maxient doing the double backy? In return Piere would have gotten paid for risking his friggen life. Think about it 7000 hits X .10 cents equals $700. Stanton would have a new B pipe so he can go even HIGHER in his next vid!

No chit! To bad we aren't making any money off these vids we post up on You Tube. The viewing public would get a lot more (and better quality vids) to view! Think about it, what if there was a pay section on You tube where a viewer would have to set up an account with money in it similar to Pay Pal and would have money deducted when they watched certain vids. The vids would need to be rated to even be good enough to get into the pay section so viewers aren't getting ripped. The vids would be cheap, say .10 or a quarter depending on there rating. That way viewers would only pay a minimal amount and won't get stuck watching lame ass chit. Who wouldn't have paid .25 to see the clip of Piere Maxient doing the double backy? In return Piere would have gotten paid for risking his friggen life. Think about it 7000 hits X .10 cents equals $700. Stanton would have a new B pipe so he can go even HIGHER in his next vid!
people do make money off youtube already http://www.youtube.com/t/partnerships_benefits

i keep looking at the play button but can't seem to move past that point click..... I NEED HELP!

I HAVE BECOME MY FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom