Chris MacClugage Joins the Liquid Militia Team

Chris MacClugage joins the 2010 Liquid Militia Team!

Liquid Militia is proud to announce that 13 Time National and World Champion - Chris MacClugage is joining our team! One word comes to mind when describing Chris; “Dominant’. This doesn’t happen by chance, but through action: We’re all about riding, friends, and the competition spirit!
Chris has tackled the world’s best competitions in PWC racing for over 2 decades. He’s an all around rider from Closed Course, Offshore, to Freeriding; Chris does it all!

His career path is honed on his determined focus of ‘Tracks and Builds’; running the buoys and building his own fast boats. He’s crafting an amazing armament of race machines for his Macc Racing Team running the Liquid Militia flag.

The passion that drives the IJSBA Hall of Famer, on and off the track compliments the Liquid Militia lifestyle. His mark is yet to be tallied and Liquid Militia will be propelling the Macc Attack this season with support at the races assisting our team riders, photo sessions, updates, and videos promotions.

Chris MacClugage continues to redefine possibilities. His hard work and training continues yet he’s just hitting his strid: Liquid Militia style.
Liquid Militia is proud to have Chris MacClugage be a part of our team for 2010.

Keep track of Chris with all the updated you could ever want on his profile:
http://www.liquidmilitia.com/LMteam/macc.php

Attachments

• Chris Macc.jpg
    Chris Macc.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Done.jpg
    Done.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Macclugage joins team.jpg
    Macclugage joins team.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 83

Frosty

New York Crew
Makes me wish I lived on the left coast... seems like a lot of cool :):):):) going on out there...

:censored:

Liquid militia is doing some really cool stuff... lovin it guys... keep it up.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Thats cool news!
Chris is a great person and will talk to anybody that comes up to him. He's not a stuck up Pro like some are.

Last Wednesday i was at Body beach riding and Chris came down with a green/white EME with a Kawi engine. He was goofing around trying to ride buoys with it. It looked kinda funny with that EME short hull porpoising around. Then he pulled a couple rolls and his feet were popping out the foot holds like I do half the time..
He was having fun just doing whatever he wanted with it.

Anyways it was cool to see him on a purpose built freestyle machine. Yesterday he was out there with his new Monster race X-2 and sit downs..

Last edited:
Top Bottom