Cleveland Freeriders: 07/2013

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
Good job DJ !!!!! I am going to change the format of my footage so you can splice it in as well, hopefully

Where do you guys ride and launch from? I just bought a stand-up and I'm in Warren, a bit north of Youngstown.
This footage is likely shot at Edgewater, just west of downtown Cleveland. I'm sure any of them would welcome you. Check out Cleveland Freeriders on Facebook. Just so you realize the riders you see are very experienced and make it look easy. Lake Erie can be very dangerous. Make sure you get some practice time at a flat water location such as Mosquito Creek and are comfortable on your ski before you venture into surf conditions. Be warned also, once you start wave jumping, it is very addicting! What kind of ski did you get?

Yo TheBigUgly! Definitely join our facebook group Cleveland Freeride jetskiers. If there's any riding going down we arrange plans on there! Go get some ride time on flatwater like g-ski said! It can get very gnarly depending on wind direction. My first time in big waves I was spooked! But everyone has each others backs and are prepared for the worst.

You are an hour and some change away from both the main ride spots. Edgewater in Cleveland and Fairport harbor in painesville. NE winds edgewater gets big and spaced out. It's the best. Western winds same for fairport.

Top Bottom