Super Jet Confirm Stock 2002 SJ jetting specs... please help a newb

I just bought a stock 02 superjet a few weeks ago and went a head and did a few essencials like foot holds, turf, shortend pole, quick steer, pole spring, hood straps and pole limiting rope, ans bilge. More power will come in a few months... I rode it for the first time today and the mid top didnt seem terrible but the bottom end was really bad. Again this is all stock.

I found this off another site, could someone confirm that these are the stock specs for a 2002 superjet?

Yamaha 701 - Low Speed Adjuster – 5/8 +/- ¼ Turn
High Speed Adjuster – 5/8(Front), 1-1/8(Rear) +/- ¼ Turn

If this is right someone must have played with the settings because they were all off. correct me if im wrong but the highspeed has the pin through the screw? and was at about 2 1/4 for both carbs and the low speeds were both over two. It did seem rich to me even though the water was only in the low 50s

Also on the inside of the carb it flares out some and stamped in it says 34, although the top measures about 39. As far as I know this thing is completely stock but it just seems strange seeing 34 stamped about midway in the carb.

Thanks in advance!

I think I may have figured out my problem, after reading other post I decided to check my one way valve and sure enough it was on backwards it, the check valvue says tank with an arrow and the arrow was face up away from the tank. However I still need to know if the settings I have above are good for a completely stock ski as I have changed them and Im not exactly sure where they were but they were not what I found.

Someone please verify if the settings I have in my above post are correct??

Top Bottom