CP Watercraft Superjet Pro Build ''PICS SKI DONE''

starting my new superjet pro build its going to be my surf boat for the new season..going to be super light for a stock hull with all my new tricks for making it light and strong..going to have new parts that are not out yet..i cant wait for this to be done...

Attachments

• tree pics 011.jpg
    tree pics 011.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 101
  • tree pics 012.jpg
    tree pics 012.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
P

PancakePete

Nice Robbie ! Ill come check it out and see what you got cooking ! :439:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
id like to see the tricks for making it lighter... subscribed

There are some tricks.. I think Wammer is the best at making an OEM Hull lighter. I rode Gumps a few years back that he got from Wammer, OEM Lightened hull, I had a hard time believing that it was an OEM hull.

Looking forward to see what you got in store for it.

well just got done today grinding down the rails so that the bottom and top deck are flush and that there is not excess glue so that both decks meet..and grinded down the ribs in side.... next is to sand the whole in side...then de foam the tray and put footholes in..

Attachments

• tree pics 006.jpg
    tree pics 006.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 157
  • tree pics 008.jpg
    tree pics 008.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 139
I thought you had a custom hull coming out sometime soon? Why are you messing around with this thing?

im going to hold off on making that hull for a while...i just getting to busy at work to work on it now plus riding season is here and i dont want to be messing around with it...plus i can just make the stock hull i got now and make it light and perform just like a a/m hull....will all the tricks and the way im going to set this boat up its going to be sweet...

I always thought the only way to lighten a OE stand up was a 6lb full carbon hood. Thats negative 14lbs+ right? Can't really lose a significant amount in the lower or upper, right? Foam?

Last edited:
id like to see the tricks for making it lighter... subscribed

what are the tricks?

1. change out glass to carbon as much as possible (hood, pole, nosepiece)
2. xmetal waterbox
3. remove rear exhaust tube
4. remove all excess green glue, reinforce properly but squigee all excess resin out
5. remove ANYTHING that will hold water
6. change out all cast alum to billet (pipe, ride plate)
7. refoam with lighter tray foam
8. lightweight battery
9. smaller/lighter gas tank

if you really want to go nuts you can always grind off all the gel (FL cracker style) and reinforce the OUTSIDE of the boat

Here is what i did today i cut a d-cut in the tray and grinded the tray rails down ..all the way down to the corners of the hull and that allows the boat to be lose in the back and you will have a faster rotation for backflips and barrelrolls some other tricks..and thats also is taking some weight off not to much but it helps.. Here are some pics

Attachments

• new hull work 003.jpg
    new hull work 003.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 87
  • new hull work 004.jpg
    new hull work 004.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 80
  • new hull work 005.jpg
    new hull work 005.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 80
  • new hull work 006.jpg
    new hull work 006.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 93
well as im waiting on my footholds and carbon to get in..i decided to rewire me ebox and start and stop for a nice clean look.before and after pics..

Attachments

• PICT0065.jpg
    PICT0065.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 109
  • PICT0067.jpg
    PICT0067.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 117
here is what i did today..reinforced with carbon/kevlar and painted the inside bottom hull...

Attachments

• new boat 020.jpg
    new boat 020.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 162
  • new boat 021.jpg
    new boat 021.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 115
  • new boat 025.jpg
    new boat 025.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 120
  • new boat 026.jpg
    new boat 026.jpg