Freestyle custom handlepole length

-2" RN poles are 36.5" 3 footer
2ft pole.. Would be preeeetty short.
Like stock minus -12"..
Although I've seen some pretty near that on some
fw trick only skis

Waternut

Customizing addict
It's all about weight distribution... Even a -2" pole hurts my back so I choose to change the weight distribution in other ways that are unfortunately more difficult. Shortening the pole is typically the easiest and quickest way to change the way the ski is weighted. If you need more than a foot taken off the pole length, you are either massively compensating for something else or you are riding extremely aggresive.

Jet Ninja

701 reasons I'd rather be at the lake!
It's all about weight distribution... Even a -2" pole hurts my back so I choose to change the weight distribution in other ways that are unfortunately more difficult. Shortening the pole is typically the easiest and quickest way to change the way the ski is weighted. If you need more than a foot taken off the pole length, you are either massively compensating for something else or you are riding extremely aggresive.

i am probably massively compensating for being a noob, i will wait until i can ride better b4 i cut it cuz i am already starting to get used to it with the riding i have done since i started this thread :smashfreakB:

Jet Ninja

701 reasons I'd rather be at the lake!
b4 today i would've said yes, after today (i rode a rok today with a shorter pole than mine) i say definatly yes!

chriselmore_1

high on resin
on a superjet i like -7 or-8 feels great on t surf too. on my rok my steering is about +2 or +3 with rrp tubes extended all the way and riser bars turned back

Top Bottom