Super Jet Dasa???

i am building up my 08 sj and need opinions on motors....

here is my set up

-08 hull reinforced with footholds and trim
-b pipe
-x metal 46mm carbs
-boison intake and reeds
-advent ign
-hooker 10/16 bighub prop
-am air cleaners and all the other peddy bolt on :):):):)

i was thinkin about the dasa 850 top end kit i want to stay in the 2500 range opinions??? diff motor???? anyone selling anything???

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
Dasa 850 stock stroke. best price, best quality, those were the guys doing it first and it could be the last motor you ever own. Im sure you would be so happy dealing with Dan and Kyle at Dasa. I cant say enough about the product and the people

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Sounds to me like the issue with big bore motors is the extra side loads on wrist pin bearings, something to read about. Regular teardowns/replacement are probably a good thing.

Agreed^^ DASA all the way. Iv personally used 3 motors threw them. 8mm 85bore a 12mm 89bore and a full billet ground
up 12mm 89bore. All have 230psi domes (vp c12). All have big power and no issues.

here is my set up

-b pipe
-x metal 46mm carbs
-boison intake and reeds
-advent ign

i was thinkin about the dasa 850 top end kit i want to stay in the 2500 range opinions??? diff motor???? anyone selling anything???

same set up i have i went with the x-metal/ x-scream 8mil, 802 motor and love it. the 865 were just coming out at the time. Now they have the ss900 nice stock crank, awesome power band. X-scream (727) 442-7700 talk to rick

here is my set up

-b pipe
-x metal 46mm carbs
-boison intake and reeds
-advent ign

youll prolly spend more than 3k between assembly machine work. motor needs to be assembled and cases bored for sleeves then is you go with the 850 stock carbs wont cut it then you might need to change prop. honestly the feedback and customer service you get with jetmaniac makes it worth ti to check out one of his motors. seems to be more in your budget and based on peoples ride reports these motors absolutely rip just my 2 cents with the mods you listed might bbe a better option . . dasa all the way for billet power tho kyle is a GREAT person to deal with. but if your going big do it right and spend the extra cash for good carbs

youll prolly spend more than 3k between assembly machine work. motor needs to be assembled and cases bored for sleeves then is you go with the 850 stock carbs wont cut it then you might need to change prop. honestly the feedback and customer service you get with jetmaniac makes it worth ti to check out one of his motors. seems to be more in your budget and based on peoples ride reports these motors absolutely rip just my 2 cents with the mods you listed might bbe a better option . . dasa all the way for billet power tho kyle is a GREAT person to deal with. but if your going big do it right and spend the extra cash for good carbs

i have xmetal 46s and my buddy has a jm motor and loves it but i want to go bigger and im looking at 2700 for top end and bored cases and sleeves i wil put it together myself

Top Bottom