Daytona 2011 PIC thread

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Got here right before noon today. Its about 65F and very sunny...tshirt weather. When I got here the offshore winds were beating the surf up, so I didnt rush out to ride today (being I drove through the night 15hours). Surf is starting to build, and projections look FUN for tomorrow, and SUN, MON & WEDS. Here is the pics as soon as I got here, before I checked in. The Coral says they are COMPLETELY 100% booked solid for the freeride, and have a long waiting list. FREERIDE SHOULD BE NUTS! Already hit charlie horse for a few cold ones. I LOVE VACATION. More to come.

1_06_11.JPG

1_06_11_a.JPG

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
Shawn you suck... Gettin down this early. I'm leaving Sunday night now. Ride Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Rode the dirtbike far down the beach. Got back to Coral and I'm starting to hear waves breaking from the deck... No visual confirmation though. Hoping for some clean small surf tom.....I need to get warmed up. I'll get more pics up tomorrow for you guys.

Heading to McK's to kill beers with Slutty & Sara! Oh and its still over 60F @ 7pm.

Last edited:

hfthe3rd

NewYork Crew
Current pics of Daytona......

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

jkk! current pics of what ill be leaving in four days ...let the packng and thawing out begin!!!! damn i Hate Buffalo !!!! although on a side note, dragging my ski around in the snow is beyond easy, i bet i could tow it around and ride lol

Top Bottom