daytona idea ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
how about next year for a half hour or so on one day, the top freeriders can put on show, with so many things going on its hard to know when the big guys are out their, i was looking forward to seeing ross champion but always missed him, we could have a loudspeaker and here from jersey is pancake pete, from california up and coming kong etc. etc. what do u think.

how about next year for a half hour or so on one day, the top freeriders can put on show, with so many things going on its hard to know when the big guys are out their, i was looking forward to seeing ross champion but always missed him, we could have a loudspeaker and here from jersey is pancake pete, from california up and coming kong etc. etc. what do u think.

we have been discussing that next year we will have "happy hours". we can partition an area for the top riders to rock it for an hour. I might develope a team performance. Like say Pete and Havell go out and ride together in a planned exhibition for 10 min... doing rolls and flips together. Or a VIP riding area...

I got a year to make it better than last year....
keep suggestions comming. I wnat to make it the most fun for everyone...

P

PancakePete

we have been discussing that next year we will have "happy hours". we can partition an area for the top riders to rock it for an hour. I might develope a team performance. Like say Pete and Havell go out and ride together in a planned exhibition for 10 min... doing rolls and flips together. Or a VIP riding area...

That is awesome.

4 or 5 years ago, we did that.
It was me, nick, pat, paul, havell, shane and ratti and ???
all throwing backies at the same time. and we all like looked at eachother in the air....

so much fun... great Idea... :friday:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member

that would be nice area for the cherry buster too.

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
sorry cuong it was a real pleasure meeting u ,u ride very good u need a nickname maybe king kong, because of the big air u get

Last edited:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I will try to make time for something like that LOL NOT!!!!!
Great Idea for sure, the cali guys swapped boats up alot and you couldnt tell which BALLER was on which ski sometimes but U knew when they were out there 4 sure. They threw down in some shallow azz water 4 sure!!!!!! I could always tell Pete's ORANGE HELMET THOUGHT LOL!!!

agreed i think that for example during the cherry buster there was people getting in the way and in the double backie thing i watched someone get in petes way a ton of times
so i think that when these events are going on there should be no rideing plus it will
get more people involved in the events

P

PancakePete

agreed i think that for example during the cherry buster there was people getting in the way and in the double backie thing i watched someone get in petes way a ton of times
so i think that when these events are going on there should be no rideing plus it will
get more people involved in the events

Werd.. Hopefully that was not intentional and people did not know what was going on... Thank you Darin and Stoyer for helping block !

I dont think andrew knew what was going on... Oh well.
If there was a little more surf and not trying to squeeze in between peeps havell and I would of done a little better... Havell pimped it !

I think that the object is freeride and if peeps dont care about that they can still ride... but we should make a "event" area for future..

no biggie.. It was a blast ! Every year when stuff goes down
people have always moved off to the side.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I like the idea of a certain section for the events....(maybe some extra buoys to block it off. ....but still keep open riding going elsewhere!!! (Freeriding!).
(some people only come in for a day and want to ride as much as possible)

My opinion would be against a VIP section all weekend. It is really cool to ride right next to some of the bad asses. I will never forget riding with Joe Kenney in Jersey in 2004. I was pretty much a rookie then and it was the coolest thing in the world to me. I am sure a lot of people feel the same about riding with Pierre or Ross or Caker....(no other sport lets this happen! Which makes us cooler)
:nana:

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
hey dj anybody with a slayer sticker on their ski has got to be cool. you could keep the freeride open but for a half hour or one hour at the centre of the beach have the big boys out their. i would stop riding to check them out lots of riding time avaliable

wydopen

onthepipe
i think a P.A. system would have been cool..then you could have announced when the cherry buster/double attempts were going on...overall nick you did a KILLER job..i had way more fun than i expected..

P

PancakePete

sorry pete..i had no idea..:banghead:
No worries... you were there to rip and that is what you did...
Its a FREERIDE... BRAP.. Thanks for the sorry... No need.
We just make a little plan for next year... Its all good.

nothing is in stone yet... just got to keep brainstorming...
Nick you rock.. and I am so happy that I got to go and see everyone
and ride... Only thing I ask for next year... Is that you get to ride too.:Banane25:

i think a P.A. system would have been cool..then you could have announced when the cherry buster/double attempts were going on...overall nick you did a KILLER job..i had way more fun than i expected..

Werd... He did an awesome job. Pimp'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom