daytona

I know you can't wait for Daytona 2010!! Look at it this way, you won't have to hope on Matt's old 650 X2 and pancake a wave again this year! Sounded like an f'in shotgun going off, you looked a little dazed after that one man! I'm sure I'll do a little damage for you this year, hopefully we'll get it on tape for you!

I know you can't wait for Daytona 2010!! Look at it this way, you won't have to hope on Matt's old 650 X2 and pancake a wave again this year! Sounded like an f'in shotgun going off, you looked a little dazed after that one man! I'm sure I'll do a little damage for you this year, hopefully we'll get it on tape for you!

no kidding man im still amazed crab walked away from that for as bad as it sounded. good thing for helmets :beerchug:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
no kidding man im still amazed crab walked away from that for as bad as it sounded. good thing for helmets :beerchug:
Lol, as I recall I jumped a wave and landed square on the face of the next one, stopped my fwd momentum cold and felt like hitting a brick wall.............:chairfall:think I still have a loose tooth.

Lol, as I recall I jumped a wave and landed square on the face of the next one, stopped my fwd momentum cold and felt like hitting a brick wall.............:chairfall:think I still have a loose tooth.

Yep, thats exactly what happened. You landed semi vertical, but FLAT on the next wave. Seriously sounded like a shotgun. You were a little dazed, and it looked like when you saw me heading out to grab the ski, you just let it go and stumbled it, haha. I was just glad you were OK. Matt and I remember that occasionally, good times. Wish you were making it this year. Maybe somehow we can make it out there, highly doubtful though.. Maybe the next year I can swing a trip to the west coast. I need to get the boss man to get me more work out there. When I first started with this company I spent almost 6 months in the Oregon/Washington area. Haven't been back since, unfortunately.

felix5oh

Carajo,gringos apestosos
I cant wait.

3rd year going so far.
I seem to bring a diffrent girl each time. This one is the coolest thou. The last one was a pain in the a$$ and couldnt hang, BORING! This one is a sarcastic smart a$$ just like me and can drink me under the table sometimes so i'm sure the SFLsluts will aprove. She's from Texas and has recently learned how to ride a standup.

I cant wait.

3rd year going so far.
I seem to bring a diffrent girl each time. This one is the coolest thou. The last one was a pain in the a$$ and couldnt hang, BORING! This one is a sarcastic smart a$$ just like me and can drink me under the table sometimes so i'm sure the SFLsluts will aprove. She's from Texas and has recently learned how to ride a standup.

Nice!
My lady will fit in perfect if I can get her down there. Hopefully she'll make the trip with me. All depends on work at this point, both mine and hers. Doubt she'll be doing any riding though, she's only been in surf once, and she HATES cold water. I bought her a shorty this year, and she wouldn't even ride in it until I was already sporting nothing but shorts. I seriously doubt I'l get her in the water unless it's like 70+. But thats all good, I need my own photographer/paramedic. :439:

I'm all about rental car 180's!!!! Daytona Rocks!!!!!

Have to love rentals man. Count me in! We'll do some E-brake specials! Damn I haven't done that in a while. My dad is a car dealer back home, we used to always "test" the e-brake for him on about every FWD he got it. What a blast. Take the optional damage protection!! Damnit I'm so stoked for Daytona. Getting more pumped by the day.

Top Bottom