dayum.......

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Before it gets taken down and no one knows what you were talking about....

Kawasaki 550 SX standup JETSKI with trailer***MINT CONDITION*** - $2800 (Eastside)

Date: 2010-04-20, 10:02AM PDT
Reply to: sale-gcddk-1701325532@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1993 Kawasaki jetski with trailer. Both were purchased together as a package. BOTH IN MINT CONDITION!!They've never been run in salt water, just fresh. They have been stored covered in a garage and are my babies!! The ski is bone stock and has never been modified either. It runs fantastic and as if it came off the showroom floor. I really took good care of this ski and the trailer as I do all my things. If I don't sell it I may just keep it for the nephews or something. I dunno.....certainly not desperate to sell.

If you're interested in a sweet toy that runs cherry, leave me number to call and we can talk. Asking price is 2800.00 as a package. I'm not going to split the package. One goes, they both do. If the ad is up, I still have it.

No low ballers. I know what I have and it runs friggin' GREAT!!

The BLACK blotches in the pic are me covering the ID numbers and such. Title for both....in hand and current.

KEYWORD: jetski, JETSKI,KAWASAKI,550,550SX,STANDUP,STAND UP, TRAILER.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1701325532

LOL......NO LOWBALLERS!

:lmao:

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Ya that one has been on there off and on for the past couple months.. I can't believe he still has it.. I tried to get my friend that bought Charles' sxi pro last night to buy it.. Screamin' Deal!!! hahahahaha

Top Bottom