Super Jet DeFoamed my 08 SJ.....What a pain in the a$$....

Have many tray mods in mind for the near future....:headbang: This will make it easier to install the tube for my versiplug, along withn a few other things....wink wink!

I am thinking of routing the tube to be a pump dump setup, maybe dump the exhaust into the pump also.....not too sure yet though.
DSCN0144.jpg

Afetr getting all the foam out this number was written by the factory on the pump tunnel...Just curious if you guys have seen this before or know what it refers to..? 08 SJ has a 144 pump but what does this 46. refer to, if anything at all, just wondering.....
DSCN0138.jpg

Thanks for looking, any ideas or opinions lets hear em.....:beerchug:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Don't move the exhaust into the pump area. You will create pain-in-the-azz cavitation problems.

Just wondering. The foam was dry, correct?

foam wasn't bad... wet hear and there but nothing too major. All the factory seals are BS!...water lines, exhaust tube are all leaky. DEfoam was not really needed but for what i have planned the foam needed to go asap! This way I can seal it all up right and not worry later.

foam

no such thing as a water tight ski. Stock foam is no good...but then again only thing stock that is good is the cases.... and gas tank but thats debatable:wiggle:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
You can buy sheets of extruded polystyrene very cheaply.
You cut pieces to fit, but it is not as tight as 2-part.

ok thanks alot, i think i might use that as well. Does that give enough support for the tray after you fill it tightly with the sheets of polystyrene to just then put the tray back in and glass over top of it? or would it need additional support?

Manfish66-What addition tray mods do you have planned, looking good so far! take lots of pics when your refoaming

Top Bottom