Do not buy from wetjet701 (thief)

Wetjet 701 sold me a b-pipe for my fx1 and never sent it . I tried to pm ,asking if anyone has seen him,emailing him with no luck. I filed a claim with paypal but did not get a dime as he cleared the account. The transaction took place on 11-7. I talked to a friend of his but he was not willing to disclose is information which is fine as this does not involve him.

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
wow... I purchased a crank from him about 4 months ago and the transaction went perfectly. The crank was in better condition than he described... sorry to hear about this. I hope you can resolve the problem with him.

Anyway to get his phone number from his name/address info based on his paypal account information?

Last edited:

crammit442

makin' legs
Sorry to hear you've had problems. He sold me a flywheel cover a while back at a super price and shipped pronto.:shrug:

i did get a pipe on 12/4 but it was not my pipe and he sold this pipe for 200 less then what i paid, i contacted the suppose to be owner of the pipe i got and told him. He said he got a pump from this david(wetjet701)
i did find some info like his addy in ohio buy no number as of yet

i have pmd his friend joey1117 a couple of times and no help there as well ,just wanted to know why i was trying to get a hold of him, then would not return anymore pms

Top Bottom