Dont you guys ever write about anything?

I had the Blaster out on the lake at my camp yesterday second time out.I learned to fall off and get back on quite well by the end of the day.I also learned the after market part of it is costing me more than the ski did initially.LOL Does any one here know what jet sizes I would use for a Riva Red pipe a Eastcoast Girdled head with 35cc domes A set ob boyeseen reeds and K&N flame arrestor?I have also been told that the Riva pipe likes to make its power up in the 7000 rpm range what would you guys think would be a good all around prop to use for this set up?I was told a Hooker 10/16 or something simliar any other is=deas or someone with a simliar set up that wants to send me in the right direction?Thanks to everyone for there help and parts.LOL

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
I'm pretty sure I have some spec's for a Blaster I with a single carb at the shop. Send me a PM or a email to remind me to look for you.
The last year (only year) '96 WaveBlaster used the dual 38's like the '96-up Superjets.
Don't have any idea about the hooker though...
We used old school props back then...Solas 'I' for stock and 'J' prop for limited's.

seajm

Napkins..I fly a Starship
I had the Blaster out on the lake at my camp yesterday second time out.I learned to fall off and get back on quite well by the end of the day.I also learned the after market part of it is costing me more than the ski did initially.LOL Does any one here know what jet sizes I would use for a Riva Red pipe a Eastcoast Girdled head with 35cc domes A set ob boyeseen reeds and K&N flame arrestor?I have also been told that the Riva pipe likes to make its power up in the 7000 rpm range what would you guys think would be a good all around prop to use for this set up?I was told a Hooker 10/16 or something simliar any other is=deas or someone with a simliar set up that wants to send me in the right direction?Thanks to everyone for there help and parts.LOL

The only change I made to mine was I went from a 1.5 to a 2.0 needle and seat. I retained the stock jets and It hits HARD!!

Top Bottom