Dual cooling questions ang "how to"

Ive got 2 500gph rule pumps and I`m also mounting a scuppervalve on my -09 sj

So, there for I`ve threw the OEM vacumsuctionthing away, leaving the hose out from the jet unused...

Therefor I was thinking of using it for double cooling on my FP limited pipe that I`m gonna put in...... but I´m little unsure of the procedure of double cooling...

1. Do I have to drill another hole on the left side of the pump and mount a brass fitting as the first cooling is done on the right side? or can I connect my self in on the alrady existing one (right side)
Or is there any other tips/trix?

2. Do I connect the extra incoming water on the "2 to 1 exhaust bracket " next to the brass fitting already there?

I`m new at the techstuff and jetski scene so be patience:woot:

vitalikol

Jetski-Snowboard
you need to drill and tap another side of pump and put new fitting there. Usually you have to drill and tap another hole in exhaust manifold. Normally it's just one fitting in the middle of exhaust manifold. To distribute water to bouth sides. To do it right you have to close one in the middle and drill and tap hole on each side of exhaust manifold. There are flat areas on each side of Factory Pipe manifold. It's where you drill and tap. I'll try to make pic on my setup , so you understand better

Attachments

• mani 003.jpg
    mani 003.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 103
  • mani 001.jpg
    mani 001.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
My B pipe manifold had the water inlet on one side and the other was already drilled and tapped with a plug in it. I just had to unscrew the plug and screw in a fitting. Made that part easy. You'll still have to drill and tap to put another outlet fitting in the head, which will be dumped out the side of the ski.

Top Bottom