Dual red top 46s SOLD

Joemelia09

Rowdy Joe
I have never ran them. I just took them apart to see insides for pictures. I would suggest throwing in rebuild kits and shaft/butterfly kits before running. US shipping only, I cover shipping you cover fees if not doing friends/family. $350

IMG_0074.jpegIMG_0073.jpegIMG_0075.jpegIMG_0077.jpegIMG_0076.jpeg

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
do you know if there is a difference?
hard to say without removing the bell insert and looking if there any difference in fuel map around the bell to get to the annular discharge ports. Just know back in the 90's alot of people ran them.......... I ran some SRE's which were real similar. They ran good, Just could not get them dialed for my taste, but they had a mid circuit added and that is what caused me some tuning issues.

Octane_114

LeT tHe gOOd tImEs RoLL
hard to say without removing the bell insert and looking if there any difference in fuel map around the bell to get to the annular discharge ports. Just know back in the 90's alot of people ran them.......... I ran some SRE's which were real similar. They ran good, Just could not get them dialed for my taste, but they had a mid circuit added and that is what caused me some tuning issues.
I ran some blackjacks that were nasty but i couldn’t get them 100% tuned in.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I ran some blackjacks that were nasty but i couldn’t get them 100% tuned in.
my BJ44's have been spot on since the day Art sent them to me. Just one small adjustment and never had to mess with them over the past 6-7 years!!!!!! They came prejetted..... Spot on! Upgraded motors and he just sup bump up the main jet (Low). Same thing, spot on.

Top Bottom