East Coast Hurricane Surf?

Its all about the surf!
Hey East Coast Crew Are you guys getting any waves from Earl? We're actually heading into a flat spell here in Cali. So much so that I'm heading inland to AZ for the Labor day weekend. Hope you guys score. Lets see some pics

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
They are calling for 7 footers today with 15 second delay. Should be the once or twice a year we get california style waves hahah.

Tomorrow is calling for 12-15 footers but the wind is going to kick up to 30mph.

I think later today is going to be the day. We will have helmet cams out for sure. Maybe we can break some stuff too.

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Friday looks insane, double overhead+ @ 15sec... sucks it dies off cuz of west wind so fast on sat.

earl_swell.JPG

Last edited:

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
Rode Brigantine today till just about an hour ago ( 3:30 est ) and the Coast Guard was not happy and asked me to removed myself from the water...Its bigger than last night and pounding harder

GOOD LUCK

unrideable today... complete V@S and huge!!!!!

I got lots of pics of waves, but it doesn't really show the size well..

these storms have not been good, let's just put it that way... lots of wind and no organization at all.. still waiting for something to get in order...

Yeah, I got worked and ski almost sunk........but that one killer re-entry was worth every second of it!!! Breathing oxygen is over rated anyway ;)

That is how I feel about one I did that F'd my knee for 4 months (actually F'd my knee on the way back to the beach after doing it) ....worth every second.

Gotta see some pics!!!! The news keeps showing vid and the waves look epic!

Top Bottom