Surfriding EAST COAST SURF this weekend

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Looks like it is going to be good! Wind supposed to turn offshore for best surf sun/mon here in daytona. Could be some great waves!

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
I think FL will be a bit blown out, but maybe as this thing passes through there maybe some good days.
But I am not talking about it cause I cant go anyway.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
I think FL will be a bit blown out, but maybe as this thing passes through there maybe some good days.
But I am not talking about it cause I cant go anyway.

You west coast guys,what happened??? Kids,other responsabilities? Hell Chasingdaylight doesn't even come on here anymore!:booty:

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
You west coast guys,what happened??? Kids,other responsabilities? Hell Chasingdaylight doesn't even come on here anymore!:booty:

Active Kids = Freetime killer

Pat is around, he does not post much, but I think he lurks... Still a number of riders in our group, just not many that are posters here anymore.

Swell info has Tybee island looking great on Sunday / Monday 4+ and smooth ..... Another Plus it's 2/3 hrs closer than jax or the spot. I think ill be cashing in some chips for a Sunday ride. Saddle up that horse DON .if it holds I'll be heading out 3:30 am Sunday .

Last edited:
Jax is showing winds turning NW around 3pm Sunday...O-head(8-10) and clean...should be fun guys!!

Too bad I have to head to Tampa again...No surfing and my jetski is still in the works:(

THURSDAY: Wind backing to NE increasing to 18-28 mph (gusting to 40 mph toward evening) with the 2-occ 3′ morning waves up dramatically more afternoon/evening to 3-5′ (occ + late) in moderate to longer period E/NE mix wind swell.
FRIDAY: Wind NNE/N 20-30 mph (gusting to tropical storm force south of the Cape) with waves continuing to build to 5-7′ (occ ++ PM) in moderate period NE mix swell.
SATURDAY: Wind backing from north to side-offshore from the N/NNW 13-24 mph (gusts to gale force possible in the morning) with waves leveling off at 8-10′ (occ + AM) in moderate period NE swell, with a developing long period ground swell component as the day progresses.
SUNDAY: Cooler/drier wind NNW/NW 10-20 mph and gusty with waves dropping down to 4-6′ (occ ++ AM) in long period NE ground swell.
MONDAY: Chilly wind easing down to NW 6-16 mph with waves starting out at 2-4′ (occ + AM) in lingering/slowly diminishing long period NE ground swell.

if its as windy as predicted...it'll be blown out and vic at sea

:fingersx:

Last edited:

StandupEd

Eddie would Tow
I think ill be cashing in some chips for a Sunday ride.

Dude, That's just not right. You shouldn't have to cash in chit if you there's a swell commin and you wana go ride! (get it chip/chit)

So Kev, you got your cardio back after being a fiberglass monkey for the last year. Not so easy to do both , eh? Get yer self some ride time on that there banna boat.

Hey Look Harrison I just made another post!!!!! Gotta stay below 200 or the feds will be after me.........

Jax is showing winds turning NW around 3pm Sunday...O-head(8-10) and clean...should be fun guys!!

Too bad I have to head to Tampa again...No surfing and my jetski is still in the works:(

Hugo will be crawling with surfers ......

Ed good to see you. I've been getting down a little .. Spent 4 days on crutches after Leslie ..... Nothing major... A little rehab.... Fit as a bass fiddle.

Last edited:

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Swell info has Tybee island looking great on Sunday / Monday 4+ and smooth ..... Another Plus it's 2/3 hrs closer than jax or the spot. I think ill be cashing in some chips for a Sunday ride. Saddle up that horse DON .if it holds I'll be heading out 3:30 am Sunday .

l'm gonna try to get down to savannah sunday,just depends on how it works out saturday for me.l want to tweek on that new ski you own!

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
4'-5' on Saturday and 11-13' footers on Monday for Lake Erie (Cleveland Area), unless it goes out to sea.

EDIT: 17 footers on Lake Erie on Tuesday....HOLY CRAP. Biggest I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom