EME micro

Well since no one is down to do a little write up i guess i will...

I have owned my micro a whole season now and i can say i love it.. I am able to ride around my inland lake with really no problems. Obviously you cant go mach 1 speed
because it gets a little sketchy when you start going fast. Overall the hull does not ride nose high because the foot holds are slammed so far forward. The only thing i think i would change
on my hull is a more straight kick style foothold. Also this hull flips on its own, as i witnessed a 701 micro be flipped on flat water and mine flips and spins very easy with a 850 in it.

If you have any hull questions i am almost sure i can answer it!

Well since no one is down to do a little write up i guess i will...

I have owned my micro a whole season now and i can say i love it.. I am able to ride around my inland lake with really no problems. Obviously you cant go mach 1 speed
because it gets a little sketchy when you start going fast. Overall the hull does not ride nose high because the foot holds are slammed so far forward. The only thing i think i would change
on my hull is a more straight kick style foothold. Also this hull flips on its own, as i witnessed a 701 micro be flipped on flat water and mine flips and spins very easy with a 850 in it.

If you have any hull questions i am almost sure i can answer it!
hes not Joking the ski will basically flip itself. Mine has big pump and motor and if i let anyone ride it and they actually try to hit the gas they always end up upside down. Since the ride plate is more of a hull extension you can change how it rides with a shorter or longer plate. I prefer mine short not how much Evan cut his. but last time we talked he was going to cut his about the same.

IceMan

Building a ski in Progress
Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new ski, and I'm highly considering a micro. I ride flat water only. I have had many skis in the past but have not yet tried the micro. I need to know your honest riding opinions. The handling, how easy or hard it is to land tricks and combos. Compare it to the Q8 aerial is it better or worse. The front nose seem flat, does that effect your landings when backflipping? Please share with me your thoughts. Thanks

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new ski, and I'm highly considering a micro. I ride flat water only. I have had many skis in the past but have not yet tried the micro. I need to know your honest riding opinions. The handling, how easy or hard it is to land tricks and combos. Compare it to the Q8 aerial is it better or worse. The front nose seem flat, does that effect your landings when backflipping? Please share with me your thoughts. Thanks
i hear they are much more manageable and capable with smaller motors mine has 1200 and i can say its a challenge to ride it around but when ready to do tricks its more then ready. steering is great and i don't notice it to be hard landing the backflips. not now at least but I was learning it at a rapid pace lol i went form a sxr 800 with a few bolt on to a 1200 powered micro and nobody to help teach me local.

IceMan

Building a ski in Progress
i hear they are much more manageable and capable with smaller motors mine has 1200 and i can say its a challenge to ride it around but when ready to do tricks its more then ready. steering is great and i don't notice it to be hard landing the backflips. not now at least but I was learning it at a rapid pace lol i went form a sxr 800 with a few bolt on to a 1200 powered micro and nobody to help teach me local.
Thanks for the Info, I might go a different route ....

I wouldn't get to mind set till after world finals tho there are a lot of rumors and a lot of stuff gets daubed there so look into things more in October I promise you it will be worth the wait.

Top Bottom