Freestyle eme

Hi guys im new here
Im from doha qatar and im free style rider
I ride a lenzi 2006 with 760 motor. rrp shortned pole. skat trim .v foce 3.msd inhanser and full handling and stering mods
Pump and carb are stoke

I like to take my self to the next step so i started look for a new high perfomance hull
And more power motor

I was thinking about the xfs with 950 dasa power line or bun free style

But i found a good deal on eme q8
With
Dasa 950
Total lose
Carbs
RRP POLE
MAG 148 PUMP
SKAT TRAK TRIM
FULL STEERING AND HANDLING MODES

I did not see a q8 in real but i sow alot of videos about it and it was amazing

So what are you saying or advise me
shold i go ahead and buy the eme q8
or skip that and look for xfs

I hear the eme is a little tougher to ride and work on but man they go big!!! It sounds like a very nice setup, any aftermarket ski with those mods should have no issues flipping on FW(well maybe a trinity). I just sold that exact setup in a Rickter XFR. good luck hopefully you get a good price

I hear the eme is a little tougher to ride and work on but man they go big!!! It sounds like a very nice setup, any aftermarket ski with those mods should have no issues flipping on FW(well maybe a trinity). I just sold that exact setup in a Rickter XFR. good luck hopefully you get a good price

Hu duude i do have a good price on the q8
Its about 16000$ and as i know this set up weth the hull well cost much more its about 22$ and this wel shake my budjet abit

swannysxr

Site Supporter
Must be a custom build Q8, because 145 is the max bolt in pump. Sounds like a killer deal, you sure it's not an Aerial8? Because that's even better. do you have a link to the ski? Oh and to quote Trurider "a little tougher to ride" I don't think so, I love my Q8, super strong, light and the best of both worlds Kawi style pump, and any engine platform.

Top Bottom