Ex race blaster yellow and white # 25 ??

Im rebuilding a blaster I picked up . I think its an old race ski? Anyhow the ski has a 14/18 imp? loader and ride plate. It also has umi steering a alum water box the battery has been relocated to the rear under seat area of the ski.
The motor was built by dave at jet pro years ago. Here's what I know about it,
* custom stroker crank im told cr 500 rods?? !0 or 13mm
* 760 ported cylinder
* pistons say std 635p 6 td on them.
* Cases are all ground out epoxy in the intake area big time?
* intake manifold is an r&d and the runners are full of epoxy and almost half the size of original opening.
*The reed cages are also epoxy or filled in quite a bit.
* The head is from twist technology's alum and girdled.
There is a spacer that goes under the barrel and is about 1/4 inch thick just looking at it.
There is also another spacer that goes under the head and is about 1/8 inch thick.
The exhaust has an aluminum adapter to make it fit a kawasaki exhaust manifold?
The carbs are 48mm riva power bombs.
The ignition is msd programable, with chips set up as follows 8600 max rpm
at 5000 rpm start pulling out 2 deg of timing per 1,000 rpm.
The flywheel is ano blue and is total loss.
The pipe is a jet pro pipe and looks to be a dry chamber.

Im not sure what else to tell you guys but I have this motor apart to be cleaned and resealed just thought Id ask if anyone could tell me anything about it .

Im having trouble posting pics can I E -mail them to someone who knows how??

By I under the seat i meant down in the hull next to the drive shaft in the rear compartment. I guess they were just trying to get the weight down lower.
This thing is not pos but its not a show ski by any means.

is a cult

one with crutches
i dont want to thread jack but..... i was thinking of relocating my battery where a SJ has it to lower the weight and even out the weight, i think because of the B pipe makes it lean to the left. i was gonna buy a SJ battery tray but idk what to hold it to the hull. hmmm maybe ill glass it on this winter.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
dude the b pipe is way lighter than the ghey stock exhaust. that pile weighs a ton. the stock waterbox is very heavy on the blaster too.

Top Bottom