Freestyle Fake heads

kcr357

Rokkin
If you bought one from me, my email is kcr357@yahoo.com, please contact me through there, I don't come to the x often.
Before sending anything to ada like I mentioned, let me know so I can verify the one you got was though me, they were being sold on ebay as well. I have all of the paypal transaction records for these.
I have just recently found out about this and things are not sorted out with ada yet, I would prefer to help them get these heads off teh market since they are not properly made and causing issues.
The person I bought them from was an actual ADA dealer who for some reason decided to make his own using ada's name and design.

Sounds like he is saying he was selling a bunch of ADA heads that really aren't ada heads. They are counterfeits but with out his knowledge. I will be contacting him to see if mine falls into the same trouble.

It's cool that he is making it right!

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I ran into the other thread a while ago. Guys, keep this clean, looks like KCR is doing the right thing, if you bought from him, please contact him by PM and talk. Give him time to get this sorted out.

Glad the other thread was closed. Stoked to see KCR doin everthing he can, I knew he would step up. good job JM for bringing it to the consumers attention.

Out in the real world you can get burned in so many ways with no way to recover.

Did you see how this was brought up, discussed, and resolved, or at least on the way to be straight in a matter of a few posts.

For me this was another example of the power we have in this industry and the safety net that we provide by policing what happens here.

Good show and good job to all for making it work.

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
I ran into the other thread a while ago. Guys, keep this clean, looks like KCR is doing the right thing, if you bought from him, please contact him by PM and talk. Give him time to get this sorted out.

Pretty sure thats exactly what the OP said....

Last edited:
fake ones have "adaracing" inscribed without the lettering in italics adaracing and no date stamp on the under side. and the domes are anodized making the clearance on install too tight.
jetmaniac should have pics of the two side by side as he figured this out too on his own from a customer who bought one off here i believe.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
My buddy got one, the case studs were not stainless and rusted out instantly, he made it right tho....just found out the head was fake too.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Thanks kcr for stepping up and taking care of your customers here and returning/replacing the fake ADA heads.

Top Bottom