Feedback section

R Hudson

My mimi hurts!!!
Guys/gals,

There have been a lot of bad deals recently.

I'd like to remind everyone here to check-up on ANYONE when buying parts/skis unless they are already known as a good seller.

Also, do searches on seller's other posts. Those often reflect what kind of person they are. Not just here either but other PWC sites as well.

Also, if you buy parts, please remember to leave feedback if the deal was good and almost more importantly, if it was bad.

Poor economy, no lack of d-bags with ZERO morals, etc.

Please be vigilant!

Thanks and best of luck!

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Yeah I had it happen to me just recently. Bought a carb that was advertised to me for 85 bucks and needed the fuel pump pulse hose fitting part replaced. The one from my old carb would have worked just fine. He gets one and leads me to believe it was new, never said anything different other than he had been waiting forever and a day to get it, then jumps the price up for the 21 dollar part. I figured no worries, still interested, then as he was building the final price, jumped the carb up by 5 bucks too for no apparent reason.

I get the carb, no new parts, just somebody's old used fuel pump to replace the original and a broken return line fitting which I had to pop off and just straight hose it off from there. To his defense though, he did offer to make it right but claimed the part was fine before shipping. I just told him thanks for the reply at least and if he thought of something he could do to make it right to let me know. I was hoping a conscience would kick in but that was almost a week ago and still no return message lol. Ah well, last thing I get from that guy and lesson learned.

My deal wasn't from anyone here on the X, mine came elsewhere but finally after a week I just heard back and am inline for a partial refund so if he comes good for it I will take it back with the exception of unnecessary price hiking to an original quote.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
what did this guy do that has everyone on him? i feel like i've read alot of neg. feedback about him

This statement alone makes the point! The original thread that started all this was deleted. I got to read it before it was deleted and make an informed opinion regarding "Seats", why can't others?

Top Bottom