K&N Air Cleaners
AC Aluminium Powder-coated pole
Ocean Pro Nozzle
Aftermarket Impeller unsure of pitch
Shortened Mid-Shaft
Pro-Tec Head
New Turf on footholds
Probably way more that I am forgetting
Build all of my self hoping to flip soon but rode it today and im so scared now! Hahah!
Homemade pole bracket was fun to make and so strong.

P1000912.jpgP1000913.jpgP1000914.jpgP1000915.jpgP1000917.jpgP1000918.jpgP1000921.jpg

Attachments

• P1000916.jpg
    P1000916.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 95
  • P1000920.jpg
    P1000920.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

550/440

Maybe I'll get it all the way around NEXT time....
Don't let it scare you, I've tried flipping my Q8, but I need a wake for sure, not just my own setup wake. Might make it with someone a little lighter than I am.

swanny

not safe for clowns
Hey owen- you were the one that rode my sj at surf slam huh? You had the saltwater blues? Good lookin BOB.

Thanks I'm will get over it soon and give them a try.
Hey swanny! Man be waiting to hear from you thanks again bud! Moved from a 550 to a BOB pretty good eh? I should get your contact and we can meet at the events this year! Thanks again bud

Try the 180 slide to flip. It's a little more mellow than a setup wake flip.

Break the rear end loose, get it sliding in the other direction, let the ski sink down, an push down, pin it and throw back.

Might not pop out of the water that much but it will get you used to the flip feeling. I could nose them in doing them that way.

Remember to stay in the footholds!

Hahah ok its an R&D Scoop Grate, but that picture was very old, when I first got the hull, and I had it on upside down, fixed a while ago and by accidence added that one by mistake whoops deleted it now.

tomski

X
Hahah ok its an R&D Scoop Grate, but that picture was very old, when I first got the hull, and I had it on upside down, fixed a while ago and by accidence added that one by mistake whoops deleted it now.

Yeah, I noticed you edited the first post...haha.

It's a +1 ;)

I don't know if I've ever seen pics of a gen 1, or knew I was looking at them. I really like how the hull looks...like a lot. And sitting on that trailer, makes you just wanna squeeze it!

Tommygunz

Team PHP
Nice job on the build! Definitely impressive bracket you made too! Just be sure to stay with the ski when trying flips......It doesn't hurt at all then if you miss:) It hurts way more to miss a barrel roll than a flip too!!! And if you only weigh 125 then you have plenty of power in that ski! I'm 240 and just making flatwater flips with my Bob with my Powerhouse 798 4 mil stroker........but practice makes perfect:)

Top Bottom