First attempts at flipping the Superfreak in the surf Video

We finallly got the Superfreak hull I picked up from Tem running right thanks to Bob at Watercraftwerks.com The ski is -2 Glass and Carbon for extra strength. Engine is a 735 with a B pipe. Ski feels like it has plenty of power for the surf. My 16 year old son Connor and I are attempting our first backflips in the video. We got beat up pretty good and the ski held up really well!

Last edited by a moderator:

jetkid

Paul Lambers
nice clean waves!! i would kill for those waves to be in lake michigan. Looks like you got it down just need to kick into your foot holds harder and hold on!!

Penken

whoomp there it is!
if you are not getting enough rotation. go into it in both footholds. not surf stance. will help rotation.

one thing i notice is you definatly dont look back. when heading to the wave you cant see the ski and when you are in the flip you can see it way to clear.

lean back look back and body will follow.

nice vid. i would love to have some surf right now.

Ya thats me, the ski ripped right out of my hands when the wave hit me! I almost pulled the left odi hand grip off, it was totally lose after that! My neck is still sore from one of the flips but we had fun! Connor face planted so hard his face was numb for the rest of the day!:smile:

Nice ! way to go for the glory guys !!!! pull the bars to your chest at the apex and you will come around easy,,,then it will be all about not over rotating and doing it surf stance stalled out slow m o t i o n .

Top Bottom