First Impressions

Hello all. I'm a new site member and also am new to stand ups. I just bought my first ski, a board member tmetz sold me an 02SJ, mostly stock. So I've been having fun learning to ride. I've been missing something like this in my life since the day I sold my streetbike and traded that in for a wedding ring and kids. This is way better than a couch.

So I live in Boynton Beach, FL and there used to be a good local shop here called "Ski Concepts" they were right next to an exotic signs off Federal Hwy. in Hypoluxo. I think the guys name was JT, but that may have been the prior owner. His shop is gone now, I assume hes a victim of the economy today. Point is- i like the little guy shops, they don't usually make you feel like a complete arse everytime you come in and this guy did great work without ripping me off like the service dept of my local stealership.

Does anyone know what became of this guy and his shop? can you put him in touch with me OR are there any other good shops like this close to my area to fix my stuff and mod this thing out.

My ski bogs pretty routinely on the real low end of the RPM range, idle is fine and once you get past the sticking point the higher revs seem fine. It sucks when your trying to learn to ride and you cant power up (and in fact it bogs and sinks down) out of a turn to save yourself. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Welcome! i live right down the road, Right next to the key lime house. always more then welcome to come and ride with us. My ski is down with Steve at water Craft Factory, right now. I would get in contact with him, If your looking to get some stuff done. Good guy. Send me a PM if you want to ride, pretty sure some friends are coming up to my house to ride.

Top Bottom