First ride on wamilton Sponsor SJ

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LiAm6TdHUVA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LiAm6TdHUVA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Wamiltons took me under his wing and sent me an 04 superjet and many wammer parts and acessories. The build process took a stress and deadline drivin week that didnt end until 6 hours after ariving at my lake front motel.

All in all I was in Lakeport, CA at a lake front motel/resort like every year to wake up and shred till the sun goes down or gas runs out.
This superjet RIPS i mean maybe and souly from coming from trying so hard on a 550 its more intense but really the ski handles SO well. Now im not fighting the ski to do tricks its fighting me to stay on! So this is just some footage from learning how to roll and make wakes. A few other tricks it was all just fun and great practice for surf riding the thing.

my first attempt at surf rolling was a complete success sunday because I practiced so much at getting low and my technique under the pressure and skill required for flat water rolling.

So thank you to Wamilton Peter and Rob at Wamiltons
Gordon @ Pacific Motorsports
John @ Performance fiberglass
Mike @ Hydro turf
And all the friends and family who have supported me along the way.
Enjoy
-Mark

Last edited:

Its all about the surf!
Pretty impressive Mark, you've got to teach me how to do that. Give it up for Mark guys, remember he's doing those flat water rolls on a stock ski not a lightened hull. BTW Monday Mark came down and rode with us at Oceanside and he was throwing a ton of rolls just like he'd been doing them for years. He told me he just learned them the day before. Also the surf was small and crappy, practice pays off! Good Job Mark!!!

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Thanks John your an awesome guy to ride with!
Thanks for the hype I will show you next time we ride in the harbor after or before we ride the surf. It will help your rolls very much. The biggest part of flat water rolling i got was the discipline to keep myself low and tuck and throw my head under the ski. I hope your camera starts workin too!

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Id Love too but chances are because of money and school I wont be up until the pismo freeride or if they change the permit dates to host the surf slam so it doesn't conflict with world finals in Havasu.

Mark,

You are killing it. That ski does not even have a pipe on it.

Great to have you around, if you keep pushing like you have been you will be one of the best! Fun watching you ride last weekend.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Thanks Ross Its you I look up to so thank you for all the support.

Yamaslut
Thanks for the props I just put it in my head all week when trying the move that Mike Ratti rolls peoples stock skis. So I knew and accepted engine wasn't the problem.

tom21

havin fun
finally someone who thinks like I do. I have been trying to do flatwater rolls and then move up to waves. only half way around on the flat but the first chance I got in knee high slop I got what I thought was more like 3/4. I was told it wasn't but I swear the horizon was further than ever before.

way to go!!!!! lifting weights on a stocker means you will be awesome on something with power.:bananajump::cheer:

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Holy crap. I am gonna go pull the pipe, head, MSD, lightened flywheel and all that ******** off my ski. It is obviously holding me back from doing rolls.:shooter3:

Nice job man! :Banane09:

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap. I am gonna go pull the pipe, head, MSD, lightened flywheel and all that ******** off my ski. It is obviously holding me back from doing rolls.:shooter3:

Nice job man! :Banane09:
Me too. I'm gonna sell all my shiot so I can afford to get some fearlessnuts too.

RadRat

www.proridermag.com
Thanks Ross Its you I look up to so thank you for all the support.

Yamaslut
Thanks for the props I just put it in my head all week when trying the move that Mike Ratti rolls peoples stock skis. So I knew and accepted engine wasn't the problem.

Mark,

you look killer ripping that stocker! If anyone deserved the big break from a 550 to an sj its definatly YOU!!! :Banane35: Would love to tear it up with you out there. If you ever wanna ride in GA, hit me up! :brap:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
That first roll sounded like you pinned the throttle on the prehop and just held it all the way, nice! (I have no idea what mine would do if I did that)

it's kids like Ratti and Fearless that make me proud to be a jet skier...

I love seeing new talent come up w/ no excuses and just rip what the got...

:AR15firing::AR15firing::Banane36::Banane36::Banane36::Banane36::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing:

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Mark,

you look killer ripping that stocker! If anyone deserved the big break from a 550 to an sj its definatly YOU!!! :Banane35: Would love to tear it up with you out there. If you ever wanna ride in GA, hit me up! :brap:

Will do Ratti thank you! I'll see you and many of you all in Daytona!

Really thank you all again guys this support is awesome I hope to give it all back the same to you all someday.

Top Bottom