first try at the roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! I had my new boat in the flat water for the first time today with pads and straps. I had only ridden it totally bare with holes all in the hood, etc before Pensacola. Never attempted a barrel roll and on flat water I got half way around 5-6 times. Matt tried to film a few of them but they didn't turn out that great. Can't wait for tomorrow! I think now that I see what I'm doing wrong I may be able to get 3/4 around on flat water. I couldn't freakin believe I made it halfway today. SO PUMPED. I could gave NEVER gotten anywhere near this close on a 650.
Wish you could see them a little better, and of course we didn't get the bigger ones that were out in the channel. I'll take my camera tomorrow. All you can really see in these is that I'm trying something, and eating it. haha. Enjoy!
YouTube - Kawasaki x2 barrel roll attempts vid #1
YouTube - Kawasaki x2 barrel roll attempts vid #2
YouTube - Kawasaki x2 barrel roll attempts vid #3

Sorry man didn't mean to try and steal the thread!! I'll post some better vids hopefully tomorrow. A little closer up, little better camera with sound, and I'll try and hit it a LOT harder!

Fro Diesel

creative control
Nice work guys. Inspiration for me to start tryin them on my sn. I am just jealous since i won't be able to ride for a grip (parts, cold water).

Keep them coming. :bananapowerslide:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I got half way around on a boat wake saturday on the RN, and noticed my feet were not connected to anything.................bail.:Eyecrazy:

I can't WAIT to get back out and try again today. With any luck I'll find a barge wave or something to try off of. Not really any big enough boats out to do anything. I KNOW I can get further though, those were my first few attempts and I can tell what I was doing wrong. Felt so good to land completely upside down though!

this is the best pic i have of a br atempt, cant wait to get up to the lake or out in the surf this summer bri.
CIMG0029.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m297/mcorbo1/CIMG0029.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom