First Waveblaster

My First Waveblaster!

Hopefully this time tomorrow i will be posting pictures of my first waveblaster
It is a 1995 Stock Waveblaster.

I have a few questions before i go to pick it up tomorrow. Do i need to have him fill out a bill of sale. I know he has the titles for both the ski and the trailer. How do i insure they are clean titles? Is there anything else i need from him. I just want to make sure i have all the documents to be able to put the ski in my name. And what about insurance do the majority of you guys insure your skis?

No lie I can hardly sleep knowing i will have a waveblaster in my garage tomorrow night!

Thanks

Woody

Need to save my money!!
In NY you need a bill of sale. You want his signature anyway on a piece of paper so you can show the dmv. I wouldn't be worried about the titles not being clean...I would just check over the machinel...compression, etc.

I would also if you can take it for a test ride. i recently bought something in which on land...worked perfectly, but the minute it was put under a load (the first ride of the season) blew up.

I went back to the seller and he said...i sold you a 13 year old machine, not my problem. Buyer Beware he tells me....jerkoff. Anyhow...lesson learned, i always am gonna test ride if I can.

In NY you need a bill of sale. You want his signature anyway on a piece of paper so you can show the dmv. I wouldn't be worried about the titles not being clean...I would just check over the machinel...compression, etc.

I would also if you can take it for a test ride. i recently bought something in which on land...worked perfectly, but the minute it was put under a load (the first ride of the season) blew up.

I went back to the seller and he said...i sold you a 13 year old machine, not my problem. Buyer Beware he tells me....jerkoff. Anyhow...lesson learned, i always am gonna test ride if I can.
Similar situation. Bought a ski which was supposed to be mechanically sound..Granted it had a new top end. But it needed carbs an a pump rebuild. I treked all the way to shelter Island too!!!

Top Bottom