Blaster Flywheel, New OEM or Aftermarket?

I have been rebuilding a 1994 waveblaster. I pulled the motor the other day and stripped it all down. The flywheel was all rusted out on the inside and the stator was in rough shape. I want to get a new flywheel and was wondering if there are any after market ones out there. I havent been able to find any. I have seen light weight flywheels for other skis, but not the WB1. I dont really need a light weight flywheel, but figured if I was going to spend about $300 for a new one, it may as well be a better one. If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Thanks

DirtyJ

Freedom aint free no more
Buy a used one thats been lightened and save yourself some big $$$

If you have your heart set on an aftermarket one, there is a nice Jetnetics for sale that will work with your boat.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys. I think I may as well go for the lightened flywheel. Thanks for referring jetmaniac, looks like he has a bunch of stuff I could use.

Thanks a lot guys. Think Im going to go with a lightened one from jetmaniac. I was looking at the flywheel i pulled from my motor and it is actually a 62t. Not sure if the stator is too, but I assume so. I ordered a new 61x stator already and just waiting a little while before I submit an order to jetmaniac. He has a bunch of things I want to order, just gotta pull the trigger.

Top Bottom