Footholds XTF feedback please

Mark44

Katie's Boss
Like having your feet in clouds. They hold great and you can't even tell you are in them.
When its time to bail you come right out.

Mark44

They are very very comfortable , but they are set further back than most if not all other foot holds on the market. My heels were about 2 to 3 inches from the rear lip (size 9 ) .

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
I'll be riding mine for the first time today. They are awesome so far on the trailer!! They do indeed feel further back, but I don't see why that's a problem - instant pole shortening! They feel super comfortable and secure - we'll see how that works on the water but I have I hopes.

I have them as well and they are by far the best holds..... one lil problem! Good luck getting a set now, I have been told by xft sponsored riders that they are getting away from ski parts and moving twords car parts.... GET A SET WHILE YOU CAN...!!!!

Last edited:

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
I just returfed mine, that was not fun. I have been trying to purchase parts from xft now for months I keep geting a run around.......

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
I looked on the site and only see the X3 holds, I though he also made a more universal footholds with a flat bondline?

Top Bottom