Fountain on Superjet

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Slow down to just above idle, kneeling, lean over the pole, put your chest on the pole, spin around to where you are facing backwards with your but right above the pole bracket. Let the nose sink, hit the gas.........

Slow down to just above idle, kneeling, lean over the pole, put your chest on the pole, spin around to where you are facing backwards with your but right above the pole bracket. Let the nose sink, hit the gas.........

Ok thanks. I was trying it from a standing position. I’ll give it a try this weekend.

Old thread but... maybe I do them the old school way.
Medium Speed
Lean forward and lie chest on the handle pole
Spin around to face backwards
Grab throttle with left hand (you can keep driving around backwards this way, and do other tricks like backwards barefoot)
Slow down til nose dips under
Give it gas to drive the nose down and shoot up the fountain.
Can keep it going as long as you want, until there’s too much water in the engine compartment.
You can steer the fountain with the bars.

I once rode up to a house boat with 20+ people parting on the back (friends) and drenched all of them. Worse than I intended and thought they’d be mad but instead everyone cheered and loved it.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Be aware that this is a great way to ingest water even with a good seal. The stock superjet hood has air intakes in the front of the hood. Don't fountain too long, see how much water you are taking in via watching your bilge pump. Gauge how long is safe to do the trick, as it's a great trick to injure your machine.

But, you absolutely should do it. Done responsibly there is no harm to your machine.

Be aware that this is a great way to ingest water even with a good seal. The stock superjet hood has air intakes in the front of the hood. Don't fountain too long, see how much water you are taking in via watching your bilge pump. Gauge how long is safe to do the trick, as it's a great trick to injure your machine.

But, you absolutely should do it. Done responsibly there is no harm to your machine.

x2... after about 2-3 seconds of a good fountain, I probably have 3+ gallons to bilge out.

Top Bottom