300/440/550 free 550

I had a 550/440 dropped off at my house last night. It was the part ski for his main one. any ways the ski is a 85 550 with a 440 motor sitting in it. It is almost complete. It needs a few small things like flame arrester, starter, gas cap, alot of hard ware.

PLANS- stuff I need and plans are...

-440 pump
-prop
-d cut ride plate
-440 drive shaft
-bored 550 motor
-44 or 46 sbn and intake
-factory b-pipe
-0* bars
-finger throttle
-quick stear
-starter
-lightend fly wheel
-high comp head
-gas cap

let me know what yuou guys think about this. Or maybe if you have any parts. The pic is what I want it to look like eventualy. I might make up another pic because right now its red and the pic has no rezemblence.

Attachments

• dream 550.jpg
    dream 550.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 32

N2 H2O

Previously Tbone550
I would go with a sbn44. A 46 might be a little much for a 550. You might have issues finding a factory b pipe. They're almost impossible to find for a 550. Should be a nice build. Post up lots of pictures!

Okay the 44 will be cheaper to so that would work great. the guy actually gave me a factory b-pipe for a 440/550 for free. How much do you think those pipes are worth?

SO I think I basicaly need motor mount bolts. bolts for pump and rideplate, intake grate. But here is a list of parts that I need to get...

-440 prop
-starter
-The hardware I said
-carb and intake
-throttle lever
-gas cap
-flame arrester

If any one has these please let me know because I really need them!

So here is the new draw up of what I want to do... Also a pic of what the ski looks like right now.

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 42
  • dream 550 2.jpg
    dream 550 2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 22

N2 H2O

Previously Tbone550
What type of flame arrestor are you looking for? I've got a ton of k&n ones. I have a gas cap and I'll check on the 44mm intake.

Top Bottom