Freestyle session in Havasu

A few of us are trying to get all the freestyle guys together thursday Oct 9 In havasu for a big freestyle session. I remember a few years back everyone got together at the "locals" beach and it was awsome. Were thinking this year of the same spot or maybe crazy beach. Any input?

A few of us are trying to get all the freestyle guys together thursday Oct 9 In havasu for a big freestyle session. I remember a few years back everyone got together at the "locals" beach and it was awsome. Were thinking this year of the same spot or maybe crazy beach. Any input?

i would like to go, just post were and when.. :Eyecrazy:

So there is about 10 freestyle guys from so cal and AZ going to havasu. Were meeting at locals beach around 11 on thursday the 9th. Depending on how many people are going we might try and get some kind of event sponsorship. Who is in?

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
You will probably want to go to Body Beach as Crazy beach is on the big open part of the lake and that is where all the racers go to practice. It will be like riding in a washing machine freak show and no place to freestyle. Besides Body beach is where the all the am/pro freestylers will be going to practice.

I plan on showing up and meeting some bro's from the X too!
I'm just getting over a pinched nerve in my lower back for the last 2 weeks and I rode yesterday for about 15 min. to test my back and its feeling pretty good now. Hopefully, I will be good to go!

So is it Body beach where everyone is going?

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
If I could make it I would be there for sure!!!!!!!!!

Hey Larry, there is going to be a few people ridding on sunday, including Charles and I, at Elsinore on sunday. Come on out if you can make it!!!!

I'll drag my azz down and rip it up with you guys.. be good to chat with you peeps outside of this blue screen..

?Confirmed Oct 9 Body Beach?

Subinsxr you going to ripp on the SJ or the SXR?? my SXR is staying home this trip.. grounded until she looses more weight..fat azz beoch !

Last edited:
I am flying in on wed and leaving vegas thur.morning so will try to head straight there so I can meet some of you. Maybe we should wear x-h20 shirts so I know who you are lol. :doh: I don't have one

Not that I am looking for a free ride but would like to try out some ski,s as I may be looking for a new motor and ski next year.My stock stroke lami just isn't enouph any more .I didn't get to any freerides this year to check out what's new.

Top Bottom