Freestyle Freeze your Nuts 2012 ALBERTA. 1 last ride

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
Ill try and put together a bunch of the footage now that I'm back in the city, you know it's the last ride when your throttle cable freezes up as you riding

Way to squeeze in one last ride! last year I was in until the weekend after thanksgiving, that said the weather had held out. Those are really nice ski's. I will likely be bringing my ski out to Edmonton next year and will have to meet up with you guys for a ride.

You guys have an awesome set up. The truck, trailer, cabin, hot tub, skis... I'm jealous!!! I'll just pull my mostly stock RN around with my granny tan Bonneville and hang my head a tad lower when I think of you guys in your hot tub! Rock on!

haha thanks riley. We had 3 women riding too! The water was on the verge of freezingthank god for 5mm + wetsuits

Actually I just ordered my first wetsuit. Here is what I ordered since it had good reviews (did some searches and people seemed to like them) and is on sale since it's the 2012 model. http://www.scuba.com/scuba-gear-42/...Super-Stretch-Steamer-Jumpsuit---Wetsuit.html

Tracking says it should be here on Wednesday, so I hope to try it out as soon as possible. I didn't get a hood or gloves yet, but I do have nice shoes from scuba diving that I think will help keep a decent seal. I'll probably go to the local dive shop to get gloves to make sure they fit perfect. Do you just use a standard neoprene scuba type of glove? I wasn't sure how they would hold up to my ODI grips.

Last edited:
Top Bottom