FSF report - Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
The weather was excellent, just perfect.

I didn't get a count, but I'd say 40-50 skis?

Joe Eckert, Mike Hoffman, Michael Ratti, and more giving freestyle performances was perfect. (Ratti on a pink ski, who would have thought?!)

The floating weeds were the worst I've ever seen. Rosie and I got caught up at the same time and had to plan our escape from the mess.

Today was almost a perfect FSF to me.

F

Freestyleriverrat

man......twisting the knife :haha: Sounds like a ball, wish I could have made it.

romack991

homebrewed
have to agree, great weather. had boats that made some great wake, but didn't run the whole time so you had a good amount of flatwater too. didn't seem overcrowded like it did last yr either. tons of fun.

:woot:

B-Roy

Makin' a Comeback!
I wish I could have made it. I had the whole weekend off and my boss calls me into work for today!:banghead: :banghead:

Oh well ipperwash was sweet, met a lot of people, and saw a lot of sweet ski's

I was the kid with the stock 650 sj:Banane01:

2lick

Brap!!!
I loved it!!! :Banane01: :Banane01:

Thanks Every one for the great time! And props to kingnothing3 for puttin up a stranger for 2 nights! :woot:

Gainera2582

Power and Agility
I had a good time as well. Thanks to rosie for towing me in and everyone else. I blew a hole in my bpipe mod chamber, so I am out of commission for awhile. :frown:

Good to see everyone again!!!!!!!!!

gj_fx1

X-H2
yea, great weekend. Perfect except for ipperwash being so flat.. considering they called for rain both days you can't complain too much.
I figure the turn out sunday was slightly lower than last year just because it was 2 days and a buch of ca folks figured one was enough..

Yes, great turnout, especially when you consider the forecasted weather, which never happened. We had a great time!!

Some problems on the return to the ramp, as shallow, ankle deep water beached a couple boats. I mean this was between a 1/2 to a mile off shore on Lake Erie. We spent a while helping get one of the boats dislodged on the sand bar. Big thanks to Bill Karl for the help with the get boat. Kind of funny watching the Kawasaki SXR pulling a boat thru the sand with a bunch of people pushing. This shallow water was the cause of all the seaweed.

We were cold, exhusted and out of gas on the return to dock, so we could not help the other boat beach on the sand. I saw the Water rescue boat go out and help.

next year we need to look at that deepth map near the nice smelling bathrooms.

will post pics soon!!

C

CG Racing

Good times, good times! I think the homemade wine bit me a little on saturday night.

P

PancakePete

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Man.. I had so much fun last year. I hated missing this year. I am glad it was a great freeride. Sorry I missed it. I am broke, and saving money so peeps have beer at Rager ! :cheer2:

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
The weather was excellent, just perfect.

I didn't get a count, but I'd say 40-50 skis?

Joe Eckert, Mike Hoffman, Michael Ratti, and more giving freestyle performances was perfect. (Ratti on a pink ski, who would have thought?!)

The floating weeds were the worst I've ever seen. Rosie and I got caught up at the same time and had to plan our escape from the mess.

Today was almost a perfect FSF to me.
it was a good day to ride, but I was in a foul mood and turned into an a$$hole right from the outset. a series of mechanicals on both skis and me getting irritated by it all...it just wasnt a good day for me.

I want to apologize to everyone for being such a dick.

I had a blast, learned a few things, met some really cool people and learned that a B pipe can be fixed with a beer can and duct tape:biggthumpup:

Great time wish I could make the Rager.

Thanks to all who came and let me ride their skis. I am now almost totally convinced I have to give up on the Kawi.

The other Alex

(Jetdude)
It was great to see everyone again at Ipperwash, I enjoyed myself, despite the flat water and non-running boat.
I had a great time talking to everyone again, and a HUGE thanks to Steve and his wife for taking us back to his place and going out of his way to help me with my ski, not to mention the pizza. :hail: You couldnt ask to hang out with a better group of people, its truly awesome. Im just sorry I couldn't make the Hot Hole, next year Ill be back!

Thanks again Steve, and everyone else who offered to let me ride their ski, Smitty, D Roc, Adam, just to name a few...

If I get my ski going right anytime soon, Ill have to head up there for waves this year, if not, next year for sure!

:biggthumpup:

kingnothing3

give me fuel give me fire
I had a great time all around
Ipperwash was great(could have been a little warmer) I had lots of fun and rode with guys i had never met before. Smitty tried helping me with my rolls a little. could not beleive how much brap there was to his boat! Yours to steve!
Saturday night after party got a little crazy!:cool2: I would like to thank Paul aka phancy pants aka "JIMMI" haha for getting me SMASHED! chucks homemade wine probley didnt do me any favors either. had a great time :beerchug: :Banane09: :Banane57: with everyone. glad you could make it down steve!
Sunday was a rough morning but we went to Mcdonalds first thing since bob evans was to early for us. chuck, you realize this is the first time YOU called ME for directions? riding was GREAT. Thank you to the two boats that were making the wakes, that was lots of fun. cant wait to see the videos/pictures that come from those boats.

nice meeting people for the first time and for those of you that i have known.... well good riding with you guys too.:fingersx:

The other Alex

(Jetdude)
I had a great time all around
Ipperwash was great(could have been a little warmer) I had lots of fun and rode with guys i had never met before. Smitty tried helping me with my rolls a little. could not beleive how much brap there was to his boat! Yours to steve!
Saturday night after party got a little crazy!:cool2: I would like to thank Paul aka phancy pants aka "JIMMI" haha for getting me SMASHED! chucks homemade wine probley didnt do me any favors either. had a great time :beerchug: :Banane09: :Banane57: with everyone. glad you could make it down steve!
Sunday was a rough morning but we went to Mcdonalds first thing since bob evans was to early for us. chuck, you realize this is the first time YOU called ME for directions? riding was GREAT. Thank you to the two boats that were making the wakes, that was lots of fun. cant wait to see the videos/pictures that come from those boats.

nice meeting people for the first time and for those of you that i have known.... well good riding with you guys too.:fingersx:

I didnt even realize until now that you were parked next to us! Shucks, I didnt know that was you or I would have introduced myself.

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
Ugh, maybe next year when my brother and I are a little better and fundages arent as low as this year. The auto industry is killing everyone :( Anyway hope everyone had fun, sounds like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom