Freestyle Getting ready to pull the trigger on an engine

Ok so I have narrowed down my choice to a couple of engine builders and really dont know how to decide. I figure I could ask for ride reports on both motors, I have used the search funtion and havent really came to a conclusion, so I was hoping for some real world ride reports. Engine choice is either a jetmaniac 781 or a jetworks 771, looking for low end with the ability to still chase a boat down.head will be blowsion girdled,stock 61x elect, 44mm blackjacks and a limited bpipe, stock pump with a 12/17.

I run jetworks. Art has many years of history and can build the hardest hitting 771 on the market. The after service is unbelievable it never stops. Every time I call Art has an answer and there is no second guessing with his advice it just works

swapmeet

Brotastic
I have the JM motor and its been great, ported by Blue for the type of riding I do, carbs were perfect out of the box (dual 38's). Of course Chris' customer service is well known so no need to ramble on about that.

But...Since I've never had the chance to compare, it's hard for me to definitively say 'pick this.'

The value for me was buying a complete motor with good functioning parts. I hate chasing issues, leaks, carb tuning... I suck at it. So between the service and previous buying experience, JM was a no brainier for my needs.

Honestly I doubt you'll go wrong either way. You have to measure other aspects. Turn around time, price, etc...

GL!

Top Bottom