Other Getting the blues.

I don't know about you guys but I am seriously wanting to shred up the water with my ski but this snow is killing me. Who else wishes it was June?

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
I don't know about you guys but I am seriously wanting to shred up the water with my ski but this snow is killing me. Who else wishes it was June?

i hear ya...

living on a lake and looking at it frozen sucks.

BUT i chose to live here, so i cannot bitch to bad i guess.

Tommygunz

Team PHP
I hear ya guys...... If I didn't have my family landscape business here my wife and I would be in Vegas in a heartbeat! Or Cali......or Florida.....

chadman154

#Itsonlymoney !!!!!
I hear ya guys...... If I didn't have my family landscape business here my wife and I would be in Vegas in a heartbeat! Or Cali......or Florida.....

My business locks me in wisconsin also (atleast for a few years,yet). I also struggle with the cold weather. I was looking at property in the Bahamas today.....

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Sorry y'all can't come to Daytona to ride.

We had 30+ skis out for 'freeride preride' today. It was sunny 70s and warm, many didn't have any wetsuits on at all.

chadman154

#Itsonlymoney !!!!!
Sorry y'all can't come to Daytona to ride.

We had 30+ skis out for 'freeride preride' today. It was sunny 70s and warm, many didn't have any wetsuits on at all.

I planned my vacation wrong, im on fort myers beach next week. I will be in florida, just not in the right area....

TontoM3

Manager of Gnar Shredding activities
yep, I spent an hour de-icing my car after the ice storm last night so I could get to work and then found out my small opportunity to go to Daytona for two days vanished. so Ill be searching the forums for sweet builds and slowly build my 750. If only Missouri wasn't on that stupid temperate line. not enough snow to ever have a snowmobile, but cold enough to make going outside a chore.

I cannot even begin to comtemplate why you aren't packing for Daytona right now.

I can't drive that far by myself without going full Scarface and Doobie bailed. And everyone else was going for more days than I could escape for:crying:.

I still may go....holding out for a miracle!

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I can't drive that far by myself without going full Scarface and Doobie bailed. And everyone else was going for more days than I could escape for:crying:.

I still may go....holding out for a miracle!

Have them bring stuff and fly to daytona or sanford(north of orlando)!

Top Bottom